:swearing

D A Y T W O
ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ʷᵃˢ ᵛᵉᵗᵉᵈ ᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉʳᵘⁿⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ⁱᵍʰᵗⁱ

"That!" Ethan suddenly burst out saying making August jump at his outburst, he reached out his hands to apologise for making her jump and she just laughed and shook her head.

"What?" She questioned leaning back on the wall.

"Swearing" he said "it's a bad habit you need to break" he crossed his arms intimidatingly and August gulped down her excitement.

Suddenly having a coach in life wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be.

"It's part of my vocabulary you ain't stopping me from swearing" August cocked a brow and Ethan did the same to mirror her, the pair interlocked in such a deep eye contact that they almost lost each other.

"Every time you swear I'll-" Ethan paused because he knew nothing of the stranger who's house he was randomly stood in.

"You'll what?" August asked with a smirk as if daring him to even try because she thought he couldn't possibly find something so quickly to blackmail her with.

"Every swear you do I'll wrestle you to the floor and tickle you" he threatened and August held her breathe, god she couldn't stop herself from showing that he'd pinpointed her biggest weakness.

"Oh fuck off" she mumbled under her breathe as if it was too good to be true.

"What was that?" Ethan asked stepping forward a smirk playing on his face and August squealed.

"Ahh nothing, fuck please, nothing" and then realisation sunk in and she realised she'd done it again and with that she broke out into a dash round her table.

It was seconds before she was lifted off the floor and somehow carefully placed on the floor, she writhed around giggling for his remorse.

Ethan exposed his hand to show her that he was about to tickle her and she squealed again begging for him not to do it but he was getting way too much enjoyment from hearing the way she giggled.

"Please Ethan I won't do it again just don't tickle me" she held both hands up in defeat and Ethan sighed pulling away from her and offering her a hand up.

August looked at his gigantic hands and reluctantly allowed him to pull her up, their hands against each other's were so completely different. His were huge.

The pair still breathing heavily from the fight made their way to the veranda so that Ethan could explain how he'd made his way to the girls house, but coincidentally the girl tripped on the way out of the door.

She really ought to get the protruding lip fixed because she constantly tripped up on it.

"Ah shit!" She cussed without even realising it and suddenly her body was hurtled into the air and she found herself dangling dangerously close to the edge "LET ME DOWN! ETHAN!"

August squealed but Ethan reminded her off the deal and suddenly brought his fingers down upon her ribs and she tried to fight away, tears streaming's down her face as she genuinely giggled.

Something she hadn't done in years.

"ethAN?!" Shouted Grayson from his veranda, he looked over to where his brother pulled away from tickling their neighbour and laughed his brothers way "were leaving, you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm coming" Ethan hollered back before turning to August pointing towards her face "be good" he ordered before swinging himself off of the wood with his strength "I'll see you soon" he promised.

"I'll see you" August replied wrapping her hands around her body and breathing out in complete disbelief.

She had no idea what was happening but the boy next door was becoming someone she wanted to come back. In fact she never wanted him to leave.

It was crazy, she knew that.