Cap O'Lantern.

Summary:- Halloween Special! And obviously it's a Superfamily and well trick or treating. But I'm not doing the thing where they go as themselves because that's a bit typical.

Word Count:- 1609
~LET'S GO~
POV:- Steve

Its Halloween! I know I shouldn't be this excited because I'm an adult but it's just that I haven't experienced Halloween in like a hundred years and well, I want to know what it's like but of course we couldn't go trick or treating from the tower so Tony bought a house in a good neighbourhood for ultimate fun, emphasis on bought. Anyway, the entire team moved in there for a few days. Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Tony, Peter and I were gonna go trick or treating with an impromptu tag along by Thor while the rest of the Avengers stayed back.

Usually when we celebrated in the Tower, we had simpler costumes but this time, we decided to go all out. I was a werewolf, Tony a vampire and Pete was a cute little zombie, even though Tony wanted to make him a mini Iron Man. I was on board with it....until he made a working, flying, shooting prototype for him called Mini Fe. Nevertheless, it was a great name. Anyway, that was when I had to put my foot down so he became a zombie, a very cute one at that. Apart from that, Thor came as Superman, whoever that is and Clint and Nat became Harry and Hermione. Bruce went with Hulk hands and an uncanny voice to match.

Trick or treating was loads of fun. It hadn't changed a lot but the costume choices definitely took a turn, in my day, when trick or treating had only just started, people just dressed up as professions but now, there was a much bigger variety like TV stars, animated characters and I'm proud to say, even Avengers. There were quite a few Captain Americas and there were as cute as hell. Thankfully we weren't recognised. We didn't want to create a commotion on Halloween. There were so many cute kids, and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement. We hit every house on the street and we were on our last. We opened the door to a very grumpy looking lady. I assumed it was part of her character so I was polite nonetheless.

"Hello miss." She did exactly the opposite of what I expected. She was incredibly rude, she rolled her eyes and snorted. It was funny how those two simple actions bothered me to my core. Then, out of nowhere, a kid can out from behind her, he was dressed in a Star Wars stormtrooper costume and looked quite cute. But as I've learnt, never judge a book by its cover. He pulls a gun from beside the doorframe and squirts Peter. Not once, not twice but until he and his costume are drenched. The worst part was the woman didn't do anything. On the contrary, she laughed! What disrespectful brats. I would never say it out loud but they were. Tony however felt differently.

"How dare you! You are both idiots and that would be an understatement!" Her laughing expression soon drained and was replaced with irritation and anger. Nonetheless, she did technically deserve it and Tony didn't swear so I couldn't be mad. In addition, her brat also drenched Peter so, yeah. But while I had come to terms with it, she wasn't having any of it. Now I am a calm, peaceful, patient and understanding person and I could take all the insults in the world, but what I can't tolerate is when people insult my loved ones, let alone hurt them. So when she raised her hand at Tony, I was pissed. She was about to slap him right across the face, when I of course had to step in. I caught her hand mid air, it was like something out of a soap opera where dramatic music would be playing in the background right about now. The expression she held was the definition of priceless.
"Don't even think about it." I stared her dead in the eyes and watched as the last ounce of dignity she had left were shed. With that I let go, picked up Peter in one hand, grabbed Tony with the other and walked away. I also had to help Clint to hold back Natasha from committing another murder. Bruce had his green vein popping in his forehead and was a balloon pop away from turning. Needless to say, we had successfully lost Thor.

We couldn't go on to the next street after that, Peter was probably going to get hypothermia if we did. So we headed back home. We got Peter changed while Bruce and Clint explained what happened to the rest of the team while Natasha said she was going to find Thor and disappeared to God knows where. We hadn't thought to bring spare clothes for Peter which seems really stupid in hindsight but he wasn't planning on going out anyway so. Me, Tony and Peter spent the rest of the night in the attic looking out of the window and watching the holiday go by. Until...
"Dad! It's that mean kid and his mother!" I looked to where he was pointing and sure enough there he was, trick or treating. Me and Tony had moved on from the incident, but we didn't think Nat as so we ran down because if Peter could see them, you could be damn sure Natasha could too.

POV:- Peter

I hate that kid, he was so mean! And to think he has the nerve to come asking for candy at our house, I suppose he didn't know and even though Dad and Pops may be over it, but they weren't the ones who got wet and I wanted revenge. You know, his is coming to our house, and there are pumpkins here for the 'Avengers Carving Contest' later. This could be fun. I opened the attic window and rolled the pumpkin until it was positioned just outside it. I waited and watched as the boy came to our porch. Great! 3.......2......wait, where's he going!? He can't have taken chocolate or been rejected or whatever that fast. I climbed over the carved pumpkin(Clint was going to cheat) to try and get a better look at who was there and maybe even what happened. That was when I saw Pops. What I didn't know was that, my leg had pushed the pumpkin the littlest bit but it was enough to send it rolling. Rolling but mostly falling, and by falling I mean falling straight on Pops' head.

The rest of the Avengers poured out of the house at the noise but I was too busy running downstairs to see. I ran straight to the front door to see everyone surrounding Pops, you couldn't see his head, it was kinda creepy but also really funny. Dad was busy laughing and taking pictures. As soon as I was noticed, all eyes were on me, the presumed culprit as the laughter died down a notch.

POV:- Steve

"Pete, what were you thinking?" I didn't want to sound to harsh so I didn't scream. I understand where his rage was coming from, but revenge? That was not how we raised him. Bucky managed to get the pumpkin off my head because it was stuck and I had got cleaned up.
"I'm sorry." He had said it countless times and I would be a terrible person to not forgive him.
"We're not mad, just make sure it won't happen again." He nodded in shame. That meant he felt bad which meant I was doing this right. Even though what h did was wrong, it would have been funny and well deserved, oh well.

Soon enough, Ma got back home with Thor and Clint felt obliged to tell her what happened. To all of out surprises though, she didn't flip out and try to kill someone but instead smirked. Now, I've known her for long enough to know all her smirks. This was her 'It's okay, I took care of it myself' smirk.
"What did you do?" I wanted to know what she did and whether it could harm someone.
"Let's just say their house looks like cotton candy on steroids right about now, and I'm not just talking about toilet paper, beleive me." For those who got the joke, which is everyone except Bucky, Thor and Pete who didn't know what steroids were, laughter erupted. And soon enough, it was time to go back to the Tower.

"Hey, you still have the pumpkin head?" Tony came up to me in the jet back home.
"Yeah, why?"
"Well..." He sat down on my lap and straddled me. "It was kinda hot." Woah, not what I was expecting. Tony has a pumpkin kink? Then to top it off, he added,

"Let's get freaky, Cap O'Lantern."

~THE END~
Halloween Special Update! I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded recently, but if you don't know, I have a new book that's come out and I've been working super hard on it, so go check it out. It is a Highschool AU with Stony, Hawksilver and like four more ships so go check it. Apart from that, I had this story idea a while ago so I had to do it. I will try to update this more often so...

PS. Thanks so much to all you readers, because I have officially reached 500 readers!!! I always though 100 was a max but now this!? Thanks so much you guys!!