Rollercoaster Ride!!!

Summary:- There really is no summary to this one so let's get right down to business and all you need to know is Peter is around 6 and Tony is obviously filthy rich.

Word Count:- 776
~LET'S GO~
POV:- Tony

"I'm sooooo bored!" Peter on a lazy Saturday afternoon was no picnic to handle. It was only the three of us in the tower that day and we seemed to have completely run out of ideas. Steve was doodling on his artbook while me and Peter were watching TV. It was actually really interesting, they were interviewing a racer and i was excited.

"Ooh, I have an idea!!" I said excitedly. Now my idea may have been a little extravagant but as I say, if you've got money, flaunt it.
"What is it, we'd literally do anything at this point."
"Why don't we spend the weekend at, drumroll please, Disneyland!!!"
Steve suddenly looked up from his drawing and glared at me.
"Is that what rich people do when they're bored?"
"Maybe."
"Eh, it's better than doing nothing here so sure I guess"
"Yessss! Peter go pack a bag"

~Time Skip until when they reach~
POV:- Steve

We reached Disneyland and checked in into a two bedroom suite. Then we decided to just get some dinner and start bright and early at Disneyland in the morning. Im actually super excited, ever since I unfroze and Clint forced me to watch Disney movies, I have dying to go there. We had dinner at some super posh place who had extremely exuberant prices with so many zeroes after them... But Tony as usual spared to expense.

The next morning, we woke up at 7 and started on our trip. Before leaving, Tony handed me a credit card that said 'Platinum', I had no idea what it was. I mean credit card, fine but Platinum credit card, what? Is it like made of platinum cause that's actually highly expected at this point.
"Just in case you see something you like."

We reached the enormous front gates and all three of us just stood there gaping, I could have legit burst. We stepped in and were almost instantly overcome by the colour and fun. We didn't know where to start mostly cause i wanted to try everything at least twice, but of course, Tony being rich af hired someone to take them everywhere. They hit ride after ride after ride but then I went to get some food ans i Tony took Peter to get a toy.

"All right, pick one", said Tony holding up a mickey mouse soft toy in one hand and the lion king one in the other.
"Lion King!"
"Okay", Tony says paying for the toy and looking around for me. He sees nothing so he starts walking towards the snack stands with the guide and Peter.

Suddenly, amidst the crowds, he spots my head which looked way too over excited and walks towards him. As he gets closer, he sees my hands aren't empty. And they weren't, I had my hands full of toys. I had soft toys, plushies and I even had Captain America and Iron Man bears. I was sooo excited I was practically skipping towards him
"This thing is AWESOME!!!" I said holding up the Platinum card.
"Did you know how much money was on this thing? Neither do I!! It just says infinity!!! And just look at this awesome stuff I got Peter!" Steve answers himself

Tony looks at me sarcastically and sighs, "OK, I've had enough of babysitting you two for one day, let's head back to the hotel and maybe buy a new suitcase on the way"
"Awww", me and Peter say in harmony.
"Come on we'll come back some other time."
Peter pouts hoping to persuade his father and I do the same but Tony doesn't listen and drags us to the car.
--Time Skip to Avengers Tower at arrival-
POV:- Tony

We reach home and see the rest of the team sitting on the couch, watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, eating pizza and they barely take any notice as we walk in and say hi. So I go unpack but Steve takes all the toys he bought and shows them off to the team.
"WTF, you went to Disneyland without us!?" Blurted Clint and Pietro.
"LANGUAGE!!!" The entire team screams at them.

So anyway the trip went pretty well in the end.
PS. Steve never gave me that Platinum card back.

~THE END~
Hey, as most of you know, yes this is based on a stony picture but I really wanted to do so hell with the haters. Tell me if you like it!