A Wood-y Weekend.

Summary:- This is a different point of view on the story 'A Wood-y Weekend.' in my book of Hawksilver, so read that before this. That is why I ain't gonna give you a summary.

Word Count:- 1460
~LET'S GO~
POV:- Tony

"Fire, we worship you!" I could still hear it and we walked for like five minutes away from him. Okay, in hindsight that seems like really little but we didn't want to walk more. Ugh fine, I didn't wanna walk more, I have a very low walking capacity, that's why I fly.
"Why do I get the feeling like he's never gonna stop?" Steve was fed up as well. Not only with Clint but kinda me too. Cause I kind if pulled him out his convo with Carol. What? I get jealous very fast! Or maybe more annoyed cause this was Peter's first time camping and he wanted to make it special.
"Don't worry, Pietro will stop him, if ya know what I mean." I wink at Steve who turns red as a very red thing, I don't know my mind is blanking.
"What do you mean, dad?" Oh crap, I really should have whispered. Damn it.
"Nothing Pete, don't worry your cute little head." Yep, Steve was really good at lying, who would have thought and he complimented him in the process. Of course, nothing would be complete without Steve shooting me one of his 'shut up next time' looks. Eh, I'm used to them by now so couldn't really care.
"Are you mad at me?" I deliberately sounded like a five year old and ended with my signature pout.
"No, but we have a very curious child now, so shut your trap." Uhh he didn't fall for my cute look, not the first time unfortunately. Finally, we reached a nice little clearing so we let Peter run around. It was quite nice, there was a canada overhead and a cave-ish thing, I assumed Pietro shut Clint up since I couldn't hear him anymore. But Nat wanted to check on him and believe, you do not want to step in her way.
"Look daddy, butterflies!" Aww Peter was playing with butterflies. I whispered to J to take pics. And yes, he still worked in the woods, I'm rich, he works everywhere.
"Wow! What's your favorite?" My fake amazed was on point, just wanna point it out.
"The blue one!" Suddenly my phone started beeping and Steve came over. Perfect timing. I smiled at him and walked toward the cave opening and pulled out my phone. Oh Lord, Nat had posted a picture and God was it hilarious! Wanda must've gotten it too cause she had come over and was laughing.
"Your brother is something." I smiled at her. They were actually the perfect couple. Nothing compared to Cap and myself but good to the common man.
"Yes, he is." The conversation was short and sweet, and I was glad. Nit because I didn't like talking to Wanda, but now I could go back to Peter.
~Time Skip to Evening~
POV:- Tony

We spent like three hours here and I didn't even realize. Time really flies when you're staring at butterflies. So we head back to the campsite. I don't know what happened exactly but I do know that Carol and Val just disappeared and by now obviously, Peter had fallen asleep. So Steve was carrying him. They looked so cute together. Anyway what was weird was, when we got there, Clint and Pietro weren't there and they weren't in a tent like I thought. I knew this because none of the tents were up.

You know what, putting up tents sounds like a good way to spend an hour or so. So that's what we did! Yay, okay not yay, it was tiring, now since we were sweating it was also cold and I had enough. Steve of course pretty much put everyone's tents up except the two(Pietro and Clint;Carol and Valkyrie) cause they needed to do it themselves. Anyway, we all sat near the fire, Steve tucked Peter in and for some reason, we sang campfire songs. I've never sung with the group before and it wasn't half bad. We stopped eventually of course and not five minutes  later, Pietro and Clint walk in and guess what? They're wet! They were doing who knows what in the lake!!! Okay, I'm sorry for hyping out. Its just that having a child kinda stops letting you have...get with...do...you get what I'm trying to say. Anyway...
"Hey where did you guys go? Really should that even be a question.
"Away from you praising the fire here." I rolled my eyes so hard, if I had gone any further, I'm pretty sure I would've blacked out.
"There's only one God, Clint and I'm pretty sure he doesn't look like that." How did you end up with a saint! I mean, me! Is it like the opposites attract thing?
"I see you guys have already set up your tents. Emphasis on 'your'!" Is he seriously almost but not really mocking us for doing his job? Nuh-uh. But I'm gonna keep calm and talk to the point while secretly insulting him. Its what I do best.
"Too lazy, do it yourself." See, king of comments. Hey I self award myself that title. Anyway after Clint and Pietro put their tent up, we all decided to turn in. Plus Peter was already asleep so it made sense. That night was purely sleepless. The noises coming from the tent across were far too audible. Even Peter woke up.
"Papa, why are screaming, should we go help them?" Oh dear God. Please Steve say something good.
"Don't worry Pete, they're superheroes so they're safe and they're screaming cause they're having a lot of fun." Wow, he's good. Its wasn't even a lie. Peter fell back asleep in approval of the answer and soon, we did too. Not because the noises stopped but because we were just really tired. Uhh fine, I was really tired.

~Time Skip to Midnight~
POV:- Peter.

I woke up in the middle of the night. The noises hadn't stopped and now it was just annoying. I couldn't take it anymore so I got out. No one else was out. I didn't know where to go but I knew I had to get away from the noises so I went to the only place I did know, the cave. I knew how to get there cause there was a path where we walked earlier and I finally reach the clearing. Yes, I can't hear the noises anymore. Pure bliss. This is just what I needed. I stop to look at the butterflies one last time before heading back. But a weird growl-like sound came from behind me. With the moon to my back, I admired the blue butterflies but then, suddenly everything started going darker like a shadow was covering everything. So like any normal person, to instinct, reflex and curiosity, I turned aroun- Ahhhhh!!!! What the F*¢*!!!! Bearrrr!!!!!Now I was raised by Pops but being in the house with Dad and school, I've picked up the basics.
"HEELLPP!!!" DAMN IT, I JUST REALISED IF I CAN'T HEAR UNCLE CLINT, I DOUBT ANYONE WILL HEAR ME!! I'M GONNA DIE!! OKAY, NO. I'm not gonna die. Calm down. Don't run cause bears are fast, and also I think they have sensitive noses, but I don't wanna anger it in case I'm wrong. Out of nowhere, I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and drag me through the bushes to the other side. Before I could speak, another hand clapped over my mouth. I couldn't turn around so I just waited until the growls faded reflecting on the fact that I could've just died. After the people were sure the coast was clear, they let go.
"Aunt Tash!!! Uncle Clint!!!" I whisper screamed. They messed up my hair until behind them, I saw Pops running towards us. He engulfed into such a tight hug, I either heard a twig or a bone but something cracked.
"Hey Pops!" Again whisper yelling.
"Let's get back to camp and talk there." Yeah that made sense. We got there and I told them the entire story starting from noises at which Uncle Clint was red as dad's Iron Man suit and ironically, Pops was glaring arrows at him. All in all, it turned out to be a memorable weekend. Yeah that's a good word, memorable. Wait, is that smoke?!

~THE END~
This is kinda like part two but its the same story. Anyway, just read the Hawksilver first. So buckle up!! Also yes, abrupt ending ish.