Ya Just Got Booped!

Summary:- Okay, Loki comes to visit, Peter is about two and I just wanna say this isn't how I see Loki, like I don't see him as evil, mostly because I have friends who are crushing hard on him akx1357 I'm sorry, but the picture was staring me in the face and I couldn't resist.

Word Count:- 1337
~LET'S GO~
POV:- Tony

Of all days Thor could have brought his asshole of a brother, he chooses the week Peter doesn't have school. He could've brought him any other time when he wouldn't be here for half the day but noooo, it had to be now. Oh look, they're here and Thor again destroyed my lawn. I swear that guy had no regard for lawn maintenance.
"Hello fellow mortal acquaintance!!" Here we go again(reference, just saying. Not marvel but still). Lord give me the strength to survive this week by keeping that god away from my son.
"Hey Thor. You said you wouldn't land on the lawn."
"My apologies dear friend, I shall be less careless next time. Anyway, Loki's here. Isn't it fantastic!" Not even in my dreams.
"Sure, well come on everyone else is inside." Finish the awkward moment.
"Wonderful! I am most excited to meet infant Peter. I has been far too long since I sa-"
"Infant!?" Loki cut in. How nice, he's rude as well as commits first degree murder as a hobby. Must make a delightful brother. Oh wow, for the first time in my life, I feel pity for Thor. Its weird.

Finally, my elevator really needs to move faster. I'll work on that later. Anyway, weekly out with me the fastest. I needed to get away from Loki and get to Peter ASAP. Thor wishes everyone who all kind of ignore Loki. And I'm back to usual to not feeling any guilt or anything of the sort. And unsurprisingly, half an hour later, Thor is still in the middle of explaining to the others how Loki isn't evil with only Steve paying any attention while Loki is happily trotting around the others is circles juggling knives which I have no idea where they came from seeming perfectly content with his life. You know what,hell with this, I'm getting Pete out of here and he will never leave my sight!
~Time Skip an Hour~
POV:- Tony

Shit! When did I fall asleep!? Oh crap!! Where's Peter!!

POV:- Peter

Daddy was acting very weird today. Papa and everyone else were happpy because Uncle Thor came to visit but Daddy seemed more upset than usual. So he took me to his lab and gave me a toy while he fixed something. It was really funny. It kept saying funny words and noises but I can only care about one thing for so long and I got bored but Daddy fell asleep. Maybe I should go find Papa. I would wake Daddy up but Pops says he doesn't sleep enough and needs all the rest he can get. So I walk out of the lab and into the room where the TV is. It's empty. Maybe Pops is in his room? Maybe I should just look for Aunt Nat. I was about to walk out when a voice spoke which is weird cause there wasn't anyone there so I turned around.

"Hello, infant mortal." Who was that. I've never heard it before. He sounded scary.
"Are you....afraid?" Yes!! I want Pops! He's always big and warm and...safe.
"N- no." Just because he was right, doesn't mean I'm gonna tell him.
"Are you that brave, child of Midgard? Or are you too stupid to feel fear?" Huh. Okay he's using big words like Daddy. Usually when that happens, Pops makes him stop and then Daddy says they go boop in the bedroom. That's what Dad always says.
"I am a Frost Giant! My kind have killed many and most children scream at the mere thought of one!" He actually seems really nice. Also, his face is turning blue and some black stuff is coming out of him. He looks really cool. I like blue.
"Yet all you do is stare! Why?!" Oh no. He asked me a question. What do I say? Ummmmmm.......
"Boop."
I reached out and boop him. That always works on Daddy. Suddenly his black octopus arms go back in and his face goes back to normal. Yay! Maybe I fixed him! That really does work! But then the man walls closer and picks me up.
"How fascinating." He cradles me and takes me to the couch where he sits down.

POV:- Steve

"Sorry guys, I gotta head out." I needed to get back to Peter. And my even less mature Tony.
"We just got in!" Clint is crazy.
"We've been in the pool for an hour! I'm done, I have to go find Pete!" You know what, hell with them. I climb out and just grab a towel. Once I get to the elevator, I push the button. Apparently, you can talk to the ceiling but I don't get the point. Actually if we're being honest, there is no point, it's just making everyone lazier. And weirdly enough, I fee like the elevator is moving faster. Huh. Anyway, I reach the living room only to find Loki lying on the couch with his knees propped up and Peter in his hands. Oh good, no using ceiling man to find him.

"Having fun?" Both heads turn my way as I walk closer to them.
"PAPA!" Of course.
"Pete!" He ran toward my feet and I picked him up and sat down next to Loki. It was a really big couple, so I put my legs up too. Unlike the rest of the time, I had faith in Loki and Thor that he was good and I believed them. It was the right to do. I mean what would the world be if we didn't have faith. And besides, after talking to him, I realized he wasn't a bad guy, in fact very interesting. Actually he and Tony both have a bit in common. They both like flying, fighting, sleeping and they both had bad dads, though Loki's sounded downright terrible.

Loki was holding Pete again and he was telling me about their encounter. I was actually a little surprised, because Peter is very easily scared and black tentacles and eyes would have sent him running. But then again, he probably didn't understand Loki and just thought he wanted to play. At that moment, my beloved billionaire decided to walk in all floopy(go F.R.I.E.N.D.S.) and his eyes darted straight to Loki and Peter. Then, everything happened so fast. His watch thing turned into the iron man suit hand and it was pointed at Loki and just a lot in a few seconds.
"Have I done something wrong?" Loki was talking very innocent which he was.
"Yes! Now give me my child back!" Oh right, he doesn't like Loki. I forgot.
"Tony calm down." I had to cut in before he blew his head off.
"No!" He's never gonna give this up.
"Loki, could I please have him?" Maybe if he does, Tony will also start liking him or in the least, start not minding him.
"Of course." He gently hands Peter over. Yay, I always knew he was good-ish.
"I still don't trust him!" I walked up to him and dragged him to our bedroom and just as the elevator was leaving, I heard Peter telling Loki something though it was only because of my super hearing.

"Don't worry, they're just booping."

~THE END~
I haven't written in some time, like compared to what I used to, and I actually don't know why, so expect a few more this week if I can find time. Its just been a bit hectic because I'm moving and the packing and everything, it's exhausting. So, I will be posting a few more this week, I have some good ideas, just wait.