Jealous Much?

Summary:- Contrary to popular belief, Steve is not an introvert. Let loves going out but Tony thinking suspiciously, can't let anything slip his notice cause he can't lose Steve.

Word Count:- 1292
~LET'S GO~
POV:- Steve

Yess. Finally, I can go out after like two weeks. Tony has been sick and I have been home taking care of him not that I'm complaining cause I love him, I might not have said it out loud yet but yeah, I do. So today, I'm going out with Bucky, Sam, Clint and Scott. I don't know what it is but something is going on between Sam and Bucky. You could cut the sexual tension between them with paper.

The catch is I still haven't told Tony, it's not like I'm scared he won't let me go but it's the fact that he'll be super worried until I get back and the worst part is he'll be worried because he thinks I'll cheat on him. And it kinda upsets me that he doesn't trust me. But what can you do.
So I head down to his lab where he is pretty much 24/7 until I drag him up.
"Hey honey!" I bend down and kiss him on the cheek, we've been together for like a couple of months and he still blushes when I do that.
"Hey Capsicle."
"Are you gonna be in here all night?" I was gonna try and ease him into the question.
"Maybe, I'm working on Mark 56."
"Weeell, I was planning on going out with Sam and all." Please please please. Tony looked really unsure but he knew he couldn't stop me so he forced a smile and went along with it.
"Sure."
"Great, don't wait up although you probably will anyway and call me if there's an emergency, an actual emergency!" Then I pecked him on the cheek and left.
~Time Skip to Club~
POV:- Tony

Okay as long as I keep my distance, I don't think he'll see me if I just lay low. I mean I'm in disguise but that never works in movies.

I couldn't let him go to a club and risk losing him, I mean he wouldn't be losing much but my luck was through the roof when I got him and I ain't gonna let him go. That means 'redirecting' the sluts who wanna grind up on him. Thankfully Steve isn't the only one without their significant other so Clint will probably stop him if he's about to do something stupid. Right?
Oh who am I kidding, it's Clint, he'll probably bet him to make out with a rando.

You know what, I need a drink.

"A scotch, neat." I asked as I laid down a fifty for the night.
"Hi." I heard an oh too familiar voice call out. Shit shit shit shit.
"Can I get four beers please and put it under Steve, please." Why is he always so polite damn it.
"Here you go Captain!" Oh god, now this b*t¢h is hitting on him.
"Thank you ma'am." He said with a kind of Brooklyn accent which almost never comes out.
"Wow your biceps are bigger in real life." She said giggling. Now she's gonna go for the kill.
"Do you wanna go back to my place, my shift gets over in five minutes." She added.
"While that dies sound appealing.... I'm afraid I have a boyfriend I wouldn't dream of trading for a one-night stand." Did he just say that!? Oh my god! Wait what's up with the waitress, did she just- Oh My God!!
"What's wrong with you?!' I yelled at her. I mean wouldn't you if she crushed a glass in her hand and beer fell all over your new Armani?!!
"This asshole is!!" Steve wasn't having it but of course he is way too polite to say anything.
"Sir, would you like some help cleaning up?"
"No, I'm fine." Giving him my best Southern impression.
"No, let me help you." He sat me down again after a got up to leave and started cleaning off the glass and beer.
"Oh hey, my boyfriend has the same shirt in which case I'm sorry because that means it's expensive."
Then at the worst possible moment, Natasha starts calling me, and my AC/DC ringtone went off.
"And he also has the same ringtone, the same friend..." and then he stared into my eyes, "...and the same eyes!" Shit, he may be on to me. Oh no, now he's going for the hat, damn it and its off. Great.

POV:- Steve

I pull his hat off and honestly I'm still shook which is weird cause I really should've seen this coming. So damn naive.
"Tony, what are you doing here?" That was stupid, considering I know exactly what he's doing here.
"What do you mean, I came here for a drink, I always do. I didn't know you were gonna-" Is he stuttering? Wow that's a first.
"Tony!" I had to interrupt him. "What are you actually doing here?"
"I wanted to keep an eye on you." If it wasn't for my super hearing, there is no way I would've gotten that.
"Why?" I didn't come off aggressive or if I do, it wasn't intentionally.
"I was scared tha- that... that you would wou-"
"Cheat on you." I cut him off. It wasn't a question, cause I knew that was the right answer.
"Well, yeah. You know, you're Captain America but more than that, your Steve Rogers. You're sweet, loyal, polite and I'm Tony Stark, why would you possibly choose me!?" Wow, that may be the first time Tony truly came out to me, I didn't think he thought he didn't deserve me.
"Tony, stop. Okay? You're smart, kind, handsome and anyone would be lucky to have you. Don't ever think you're nit good enough cause you're better. I love you." What did I just say, oh crap it just slipped out. See his eyes are the size of tennis balls, it was definitely too early.

POV:- Tony

"I love you." What?! Did he just say I love you? Do he mean it or was he trying to make me feel better. Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap.
"I love you too!" Shit, why did I say that? What if he was joking? Come on, of course he was joking. I mean why wo-
my thoughts were cut of by a pair of lips on mine and strong arms on my waist. But like all good things, and due to f***ed up science, we had to breathe and it came to an end. But it was still one of the best kisses I've ever had.
"Yo Steve, where the alcohol at?! Tony?"
"Hey Clint."
"Hey come join us, we're going to dance our butts off!!!!"
~Time Skip to Next Morning~
POV:- Tony

My head hurts, like not even a normal hurts like a 'I just had a building crumble above my' hurts(Homecoming ref). What's the time? Where am I? Oh crap. Where are my clothes?!
"Hey." I roll around to see Steve there. Oh right, this is his bedroom.
"Hey." He lightly pecks me on the cheek.
"I love you." I add hoping last night wasn't a dream. Please, please, please, please.

"I love you too."

~

THE END~

Whattup, yes I've recently updated all my old stonies, but it's only cause I got a new writing style but I do recommend you reading the Civil War AU cause it's kinda different while the others are still 'eh'. Tell me what you think of this? Is it better, worse, can't see the difference? Anything. Also you may not have noticed but this is my first not superfamily stony so yay!!