Night Time Horrors

Summary:- Peter wasn't adopted, he was a surrogate of the merged sperms of Tony and Steve. So naturally he inherits a lot from them including their nightmares.

Word Count:- 684
~LET'S GO~
POV:- Peter

Suddenly everything went black and all I could see was the glimmering of light on the elder wand and the figure of Voldemort edging towards me. Then I saw a green flashing light, "Avada Kedavra!!" And I woke up in my racecar bed sweating through my PJs. At this point, anything would be scary to me, you could show me a pencil and I would imagine it killing someone

I quietly get out of my bed and make my way towards my fathers' bedroom, dragging my blanket in one hand and clutching Bucky Bear in the other. As I reach for the knob, I creak open the door which no surprise sends shivers up my spine only to see daddy(Tony) lying on the floor looking lifeless. I hoped I was dreaming until I heard a soft whisper-like, "Peter?" I look up and see Papa(Steve) on the bed rubbing his eyes. I let out a sigh of relief but was still confused and extremely worried.
"Papa? Why is daddy on floor? Is he ok?"
"Pete, your daddy fell of the bed in his sleep and I didn't want to disturb him. But are you okay? Why are you crying?"
Wow I didn't even realize I was crying until he pointed it out.
"I got a nightmare about Voldemort again."
"Aww. Come here" said Papa sympathetically while holding out his hands and lifting me into the bed. I snuggle up under his massive head where I feel warm and safe. I love Papa, he's always so comfortable.

POV:- Steve.

Everything was fine until in the middle of the night, Peter just randomly starts crying. I wake up with a jump and then there is a loud...
'THUD!!' What the hell happened now, is Peter okay? Is Tony okay? Am I okay?
While worst case scenarios started going through my mind, even Peter stopped crying at the noise. So I climb over Peter who was sleeping in the middle of the bed to see that Tony had woken up- probably due to the noise-and hit is head hard on the wooden underside of the bed. I giggle and gently kiss Tony on his head where he got hurt and help him up. I know I'm not supposed to find this funny with the crying and whatnot but it was pretty darn hilarious. Everything was going fine but there was something to couldn't get my head around. So I look at Peter, "Why did you cry, did you get another nightmare?"
"No, I was hungry"
I let out a grunt. I mean hungry that's no reason to cry especially at like 2am. I really need to talk to Peter, then I take Peter into his arms and carry him to the kitchen while Tony follows who is still clutching his head in pain. Still kinda funny.

I bring out an ice pack, wrap it in a cloth napkin, then hand it to Tony. I then dig through the fridge for anything to give Peter and end up coming out with peanut butter and strawberry jam. I quickly fix Peter a PBJ and he eats it after which I tuck him and Tony in. Finally I was done and I couldn't help but wonder why I was the responsible one. Oh right, I'm married to Tony Stark.

Now I'm the kind of person who can't sleep after I've woken up so I decide to try to watch TV hoping that would make me tired. So I went into the living room only to the find the couch occupied by a semi naked Clint and Pietro wearing nothing but boxers and sleeping on each other. I just decide to start my day at 3am...*eye roll*

~THE END~
It may not be that great but I'm actually really proud of this one anyway if you have any ideas hit me in the comment section, Peace out.