Chapter 20: Ditching For the Day

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mal's PoV:
I knew very well that my mother was going to kill me when she found out we failed. But, on the other hand I knew she wouldn't, because I remember how everything went down. Though, it was still scary to think about. And as for "Family Day", yeah that sooooo was not happening again. I remember how that shitty day went down too and I wasn't doing that again. No way no how. I mean I know it's when Ben introduced me to his parents, but I would meet them another time.
      Or I could go, meet them, and then disappear before everything goes to crap...
      I had just gotten back to Evie and I's room where I found her sound asleep. My best friend/sister really was the cutest sleeper. I laid down in my bed and began to scroll through my phone pictures. That's when I saw when that made me stop hard! Aiden Beast and Katherine Rock! They were at the wedding too! But, now they would be in Arendelle at school. I wondered if they would remember anything... I had to go there! Hey, that's what I could do when I ditched Family Day.

*Time skip to Family Day, still Mal's PoV:*

     My friends and I stood outside, dressed in the outfits Evie made us. I loved Evie and I's looks...even if I usually hated dresses. We watched Ben and the other royal kids perform their song and dance as we walked among the others. And then I saw Belle and Adam. They were watching Ben too.
We continued to walk around, while everyone avoided us like the plague. Evie and I laughed as Jay and Carlos discovered the chocolate fountain. And then I heard Ben call me over to where he stood with his parents. I walked over with grace. I smiled and waved politely as Ben made the introductions which weren't needed for me. Sure Ben knew that, but we played our parts as we knew we should.
After the introductions Belle invited me to join them for lunch, along with my friends. Her voice was shaken as I knew she was unsure about Ben's new girlfriend. I accepted anyway, even though I knew I wouldn't be going. I graciously excused myself to go to the restroom. Ben gave me the look of "that's not what happens next" mixes with confusion.
I gave him a look back and walked away. In the bathroom I used my magic to change into normal clothes and with that I transported myself to Frost University of Arendelle. I didn't see Aiden or Katherine anywhere! I mean I didn't expect to find them right away, this place was huge, but still...
I ran around asking people if they had seen either of the people o was looking for. Most people ignored me. Others ran away from me because of how I looked. So judgmental... finally I saw Aiden across a court yard. "AIDEN! AIDEN! Hey!!!" I ran towards him yelling. He looked at me frightened.
Finally I reached him, bent over and panting as I was out of breath. "What is it with girls running at me this week?" He laughed way he helped me stand up. "Who else ran at you?" He rolled his eyes. "Well child, not that it's any of your business but a girl named Katherine ran at me yelling and actually knocked me down."
Who did this bitch think he was calling me "child"?! Didn't he know he was talking to the soon to be crowned Queen of Auradon and his sister in law? Of course he didn't...dumbass. "Why would your girlfriend run at you like that?" He gave me a look of confusion, one similar to his brother. "My girlfriend is Raelyn Eliana.." before he could finish I took off again to find Katherine. My last chance here.
I followed some other girls into a building. It was full of dorms and looked kind of similar to the building I lived in with Evie. I walked along the halls reading the names on the doors, we didn't have that, but I'm glad they did. Finally I saw the one I was looking for. 'Katherine R.' was written on a sign on the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. Not long after she opened the door.
"Mal!" She exclaimed. She pulled me into her room and hugged me tightly. "I'm so glad you're here!" She closed her door and we got to talking about everything.

Evie's Family Day Outfit (my choice):

Mal's Family Day Outfit (my choice and with no ring):

Mal's Second Outfit: