Movie night

Romeo's POV

I grabbed Wendy's hand and she instantly turned red.I smirked a little and realized I was blushing myself."Romeo do you ever get a weird feeling around a person and don't know why?"Wendy said softly,still looking up.

"Yeah I do a lot actually."I said "she's really special.She makes me smile every day I talk to her.Her hair is such a beautiful color.She can be shy and scared sometimes but on the inside she is one of the best warriors I've ever seen."

She nodded and her eyes softened "I would have never realized how amazing this boy was if it weren't for us being gone for so long.He really did give me hope that everything wasn't all over yet even if we had never talked at the time.He is so brave when we all need it.He makes me happy.".

I was jealous of this "him" guy but I didn't want to show it in front of her and mess up like Natsu did. Wendy sat up with sand all in her hair and said "I'm going to go back inside.Would you want to come with me?"she said.

+++

We walked into the room after getting all the sand off of us again and everyone was sitting down watching a movie in their little group except for Natsu and Lucy who where sitting on opposite sides of the living room.We sat down on the couch next to Mira,Laxus,and Natsu while the movie started.

When the title popped up all of the girls screamed.
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!??!!?WE ARE WATCHING THE HAUNTED GUILD HALL?!?!?".I laughed, Wendy made a crying or groaning noise,and I saw Lucy jump in Natsu's arms.

Wendy cuddled up to me with her cute little face snuggled into my chest.I smiled and blushed at her when she did a little scream when the music and yelling scared her.

Everyone including Wendy eventually fell asleep by the credits and I was left awake.I turned on Wendy's favorite movie,Lilo and Stitch,then waited for her to wake up.I looked at Wendy's small but kind face as she snored softly and thought about how much we have all grown.Even if Wendy used to be older,I'm one year older now.When I think of it really Wendy is a few hundred years older but I won't get into that.

As Wendy opened her eyes I smiled at her and said "hey sleepy head"."oh hello Romeo I-"She said softly then realized she was still laying on my lap.She jumped back and blushed lightly but I just laughed a little at her."Oh uhhhhh OH!I needed to get something from Lucy earlier I gotta go get it thank you Romeo goodbye!"Wendy said as she sprinted off of the couch and pulled Lucy down the hallway.

Wendy's POV

I woke up in Romeo's lap and I didn't really mind until-AHHHH HIS LAP.I was freaking out while I was talking to him and I tried to not blush.I knew Lucy was my go-to-girl for love stuff because of her book and all so I decided to get her help.I felt like I needed to make a move on Romeo but I didn't know how or when at the moment.

"Lucy help meeeee!!"I whisper yelled at her to wake her up.She jumped up and smiled while I was just a blushing,squealing mess because of Romeo.She smiled at me and said "so you are having Romeo problems I see?Well I have something that will help. Just pretend your getting tired and lay your head on his shoulder."She said with a smirk."I do it to Natsu all the time so I think you will do fine."

"And one last thing lucy.."I said."What is it called when your bleeding down there?"I said with a little bit of a blush.

Romeo's POV

Wendy walked back over to me and sat down a lot closer than she usually does.We where at the part of the movie where stitch was getting adopted when Wendy laid her head on my shoulder.I put my arm around her and she smiled.I realized she was making a move on me and blushed.

I grabbed her other hand and pulled her closer to me so I wouldn't be the only one blushing.I felt those butterflies in my stomach again as I touched her hand.I moved her hair behind her ear as she drifted off to sleep and held her face in my hand.

She had been wearing a blue and yellow crop top,a black skirt,and knee high white socks.Her skin looked smooth and perfect with her blue hair and her outfit.Her brown eyes gleamed even without light in the room and her faint smell of wind in autumn.I realized what that weird feeling was and I instantly freaked out.IM IN LOVE!!!