Gather at the guild hall

Lucy's POV

When I woke up I saw a scarf in my face again.Not this again!

"GET OUT OF MY BED!"I screamed as I Kicked Natsu into the wall.He rubbed his head and got up."Jeez Luce mornin to you too.."He said walking into the kitchen kinda sad.I wonder what's up with him today.I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom to change.Once I was finished Natsu and happy where sitting on my couch shoving food in their mouths.

"Let's go you two we gotta get to the guild hall"I said remembering Mira texted me last night telling me we are having a group meeting at the guild hall. (Btw I'm making it where Portable Communication Lacrimas Are now a wide spread thing just like phones.) As soon as we make it into the guild master stood up on the bar counter.All the girls make there way over to me and we sit down to listen.

"LISTEN UP BRATS!FAIRY TAIL AND A FEW OTHER GUILDS WILL BE GOING ON A VACATION TO CELEBRATE OUR TRIUMPH AND NOT GIVING UP FOR A YEAR!!NOW GET READY WE ARE LEAVING IN THREE HOURS!!"Master shouted.I scrambled out of my seat and ran to my house as did everyone else.Lets hope Natsu can pack without my help this time.

*time skip 3 hours*

Natsu's POV

I walked over to Lucy's house since I am packed and we have an hour left.I jump through the window and hear her singing in the shower.Her voice is almost as beautiful as her...I just wish I could tell her I like her. And I need to as well so I can beat the other guys in that stupid bet!

"Natsu are you alright?"Lucy said with a red face.Is she sick?"O-oh yeah I'm fine just thinking.."I said with my cheeks feeling hotter than usual.Whats going on with me lately?I realized she only had a towel on and I turned around realizing my hot cheeks where me blushing."S-Sorry you can change now..."I said trying not to turn around.Once she was finished changing she put the rest of her clothes in her bag and checked the clock."Oh jeez Natsu I forgot are you packed yet?"She asked with a tired look on her face."Of course I did thats why I'm here!Now c'mon Luce we gotta go!"I shouted trying to go somewhere where we weren't alone and I wasn't hearing just my thoughts.

I ran out the door and raced Lucy to the guild hall where everyone was waiting except for Erza and apparently Moldy, Ultimate milk sandwich and Jellal are coming with us."How come Jellal is coming with his guild?" Lucy said to mirajane. "Well they just joined our guild last night so they are coming with us!"She said with a creepy look in her eye as she stared at Erza.Mira got up and stood on a stool so everyone could see her. "Alright everyone!I have arranged seating charts for the trip!We will be seating others with other guilds if we don't have room but here is the first bus!Natsu,Lucy,Gray,Juvia Gajeel,Levy, Lisanna, Bixlow,Romeo,Wendy, Pantherlily, Happy, Carla, Jellal,Ultear,Meldy, Laxus,Me,And master will be driving switching of with Mrs.Porlyusica.The next bus.." Mira kept on talking but since my name was already called I didn't need to listen anymore."Hey Luce wanna be my seat buddy?You always help my motion sickness."I said."Fine but when you start puking I'm kicking you over with the other dragon slayers."She said with a sarcastic tone."Well that's it grab your luggage and let's go!"Mira said.I grabbed me and Lucy's luggage and ran to the bus.I sat down already feeling sick and once Lucy sat down I laid my head down in her lap.I dig my face in her shirt and take in her scent.She smells like vanilla and strawberries.Before I fall asleep I feel her hand touch my head softly.This is going to be a great ride.

Hey everyone!!I really hoped you liked the first chapter and you find this story fun so far!I would like to shout out my amazing friend over in animerules1205  cause her story is amazing!!