A beach fight

Lucy's POV

I was playing volleyball with Levy,Mira,and Wendy when Erza and Jellal came back holding hands.Mira missed the ball coming at her and got hit in the head but it didn't hurt her at all.She was already taking a million pictures and dancing around on her toes.I smiled at her but saw Natsu sulking on the floor. "What why are you so sad all of a sudden?What do you think happened?"I said innocently.

"Jellal was in on the challenge too..."He said.I just chuckled hiding the deep down hatred I had for whoever Natsu was going to ask out.Was it Cana? No she drinks to much.Was it Erza?No she scared him too much.Was it Mira?Not her cause laxus would kill him.It must be Lisanna.Well that just means I have to be happy for them.Lisanna is so sweet,kind,and beautiful and I'm happy they would get together.It just means I won't be happy too.

All of the girls rushed over to Erza and pulled her to where all of our towels where laid out.The boys all dragged Jellal away too just not as...well nicely."so Erza...What is going on between you two!!"Mira fluttered her eyelashes."W-well u-uhm we are.. we are t-t-together..like d-dating."She mumbled.I could here the guys yelling and congratulating while the girls did the same.I smiled at my surroundings and for a moment I forgot about Natsu's love for someone else."I'm proud of you Erza.."I said with a small smile hiding I was jealous of her relationship.

"Alright everyone we are going to go watch a movie! So now everyone pack it up and head to the room!" Mira screamed.I was walking back with Erza talking about how her and Jellal got together until I looked behind me and saw something horrible.

Natsu and Lisanna where kissing while Lisanna has something in her hand.I stopped in my tracks and Erza quickly turned around only to be surprised like me.I thought I was happy for them!Why did I have to lie to myself! I'm not happy for them I'm just hiding my emotions! Erza saw my facial expression of disgust and sadness and jerked me away."It's not our business to look into Natsu's love life but if you want to talk about it I will kick Jellal out of my room and let you stay there."she said dryly.

I got on my feet and we soon got back to the room.I felt a really warm hand on my shoulder and turned around to see who it was.Natsu was looking at me with his dark onyx eyes that where soaked in sadness and confusion."Can I talk to you?"He said.I felt my entire body shudder in fear as to what he might say but I had to look strong and say "Sure.".

He grabbed me by the arm instead of the hand this time which was another sign of rejection and stopped when we got to our balcony.I could tell he wanted to speak but couldn't find the right words.I on the other hand was looking at how beautiful the sunset was.The mix of colors and the sound of the wind brought peace to me as my heart was about to be slowly shattered into a million pieces.

Natsu cleared his throat and said "well I know you saw what happened with Lisanna and I want you to know that I-...I didn't kiss her."."Well it sure looked like a kiss to me.Thats ok if you kissed her I don't care as long as you two are happy together."I said surprising even myself.

"Lucy you don't understand it's not like that me and Lis are just friends she is the one who kissed me!"He shouted."And why do I care!I don't understand why it matters that you kissed her!It's not like you need my confirmation!"I said."I don't love her!I don't want to be with her!Thats my problem!And I'm not blind I saw the look on your face when Erza was pulling you away!"He screamed once again.

"So what Natsu?!I cant just wait around like I am for you to choose other girls before me!I can't just sit here like an innocent little girl like I did for my father!Im not a little kid anymore and I have things to do in life!Now all you have to choose is how you want to be in it or even if you want to be!"I yelled before I walked into our room.I could see Wendy
,Levy,and Erza standing in the doorway with faint and frail smiles.I ran to them and got pulled into a huge bear hug that I really needed.

We walked into Erza's room and told Jellal that he can go hang out with everyone else.We all sat in a circle on the bed while I filled them in on what happened.

"So the only reason the guys are dating us is because of a stupid drunken bet?"Erza said."No no no!The bet was if anyone could date the person they actually liked then they would win."I said.Levy and Wendy sighed and said "thank god we won't have to be in that one!".I just giggled and said "oh yes you will have to worry.".We talked and talked until Jellal came back in and said everyone is going to bed and kicked us out.My only problem is I will have to sleep with Natsu and that will go bad.

Oh Mavis help me!