Our first fairy couple!

Erza's POV

Once me and Jellal made it to the living room Mira had gathered everyone else."Alright everyone today we will be going to the beach!Go change into your bathing suits,NOW!"Mira yelled rushing everyone. I will admit I like this place Mira booked.Theres one bed in each room which means all of Mira's "ships" have to sleep in the same bed together.(GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER -__-).

Once I got into the room I requiped into my bathing suit and let jellal change in the bathroom.As soon as he walked out of our bathroom we went back in the living room where Master,Porlyusica,Laxus,and Mira were waiting on everyone."So Mira what else where you planing for after the beach?"Jellal asked trying not to look at the She-Devils creepy smile. "Well since you asked I was planning 1 of 3 things Truth or dare,Watching a movie,Or just an ordinary dinner party with a few other guilds!"Mira said.We all know where Truth or Dare goes with Mira so I would cross that off of the list but.."I think a dinner party with the other guilds would be fun but you know how sloppy all of the boys are."I said while Jellal and Laxus sweat dropped in the background. "What you all know it's true!But Mira you do what you think would be fun.."I said and right after regretting it."TRUTH OR DARE IT IS!"She yelled

"AHHHHHHHH"
THUD
"OWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Me and jellal looked at each other than ran upstairs to Natsu and Lucy's room.We peaked in the room to see Natsu rubbing his head while Lucy was sitting there with only a towel covering her.I pushed Jellal back so he wouldn't see Lucy but then ran in quickly. "NATSU WAS BEING AN IDIOT!!"Lucy shouted like a five year old."What happened you guys and Lucy get dressed while you talk please!"I ordered."Ok so I was in the shower and once I opened door NATSU WAS LEANING HIS HEAD ON THE DOOR AND FELL OVER!"She complained."So when he fell on me I kicked him into wall."She said and Natsu still rubbing his head."Yeah jeez Luce my head still hurts that was cruel!"Natsu yelled.Once Lucy finished changing we all went back downstairs and saw everyone ready to go.

We all went down the elevator, to the beach,and unpacked or things.Me,Jellal,Mira, and Laxus all sat on some towels and talked while everyone else played."I could get used to this Mira."I said as I stared at the water."So could I.Plus all my ships are totally gonna happen now!"Mira yelled in her shipping voice.Laxus picked up Mira and slung her over his shoulder."Well I'm going to take Mira with me to find some restaurants around here so see y'all later!"Laxus said."Goodbye!"Me and jellal said.

"Since there's nothing to do here except watch the other guild mates play would you like to go on a walk?"Jellal said."Sure I would love to go."I replied. When we got up we started walking and we where quiet for a while."Erza have you ever been on a date before?"Jellal asked."Well no but I have been saving my first date for the right person."I said calmly trying to hide my scarlet cheeks."I've been meaning to ask you for a while but Erza..Would you like to go on a date?"Jellal asked making me stop in my tracks and look at him.I got closer to him and said "Well I hope your fiancé won't mind..".I pulled him closer and kissed him."Well that isn't a problem anymore Scarlet.."He kissed me while the sun shined.