"You're right, Amore," he put his suit jacket on. "Thank you."

"That's my job," she smiled at him walking out in her dress.

"You look amazing," he said turning toward her. He felt his breath catch. There she stood in a baby pink dress that reached the floor. The flowing fabric draped over her pregnant stomach beautifully. The lace that covered her top and arms added just the right amount of detail. Rebecca smiled looking up at him and pecked his lips.

"Are you ready?" she asked him. Vincent nodded his head.

"Let's go," he led her out of the bedroom and down to the car where Kert was waiting for them.

When they got to his parents' house, Vincent helped Rebecca out of the car. She turned to him as she looped her arm through his. "You got this. Big Bad Mafia man," she winked at him. This caused him to laugh and he knew exactly what his mother had meant when she said that he needed a queen. He couldn't imagine her not being by his side.

"Thank you," he kissed her. When he pulled back, he looked her directly in the eyes, "Ti amerò mentre ho ancora vita," he whispered.

"I will love you the same," she smiled. They turned without another word and walked into the house.

"Vinny, Rebecca," Nadia greeted them. Vincent sighed he knew there was no point to tell his mother that he was too old for her to call him that but he wished she would stop. Rebecca laughed as she watched his face contort. "You look beautiful," Nadia told Rebecca as she pulled her into a hug. She rubbed her stomach when they separated before turning to her son. "You are all grown up," she said her voice cracking. She tried to hold back the tears she felt coming.

"Awe, Figlio," Francesco greeted them with wide-open arms. Vincent greeted his father stepping aside afterward. "Rebecca," he pulled her into a hug. "you are glowing beautifully," he told her. Rebecca blushed and Vincent laughed.

"I say the same thing every day and you don't blush," he whispered in her ear. Rebecca shrugged.

"I guess he just has more charm then you," she kissed his cheek and turned back to his parents as Roxy and Vanessa came walking up to them.

"Wow," Vanessa said rubbing her stomach. "Look at you, ready to pop!" Rebecca laughed with a nod.

"It's time," Francesco told them. Vincent kissed Rebecca before following his father to the stage they had set up in front of everyone. "Famiglia," Francesco addressed everyone. "If you could all take your seats." He waited for everyone to take their seats before he started again. "As you all know, I have led this family for nearly thirty-two years and while I have loved it, it is time for someone new to take over." He turned to wave Vincent over to him. "I am very proud to announce that my son, Vincent, will be taking over. He has dedicated his life to learning everything I could teach him and working hard to ensure that we stay on top. We all remember what happened last year when Enzo Morandi tried to overthrow us," there was a rise in noise as everyone spoke about what they remembered if the event. Francesco held his hand up to quiet everyone. "Vincent made sure that he did not succeed and I know I am very grateful for his actions." Everyone nodded in agreement. "So, Vincent Bellandini, I Francesco Bellandini, give you control of the Bellandini Family as well as all the families of Italy," Francesco turned to Vincent hugging him. Vincent turned to address the family when they pulled away. He took a deep breath and found Rebecca who was smiling at him with pride.

"I Vincent Bellandini, accept the responsibility of leading the Bellandini family as well as all the families of Italy," he said looking around the room. "I want to let you all know, that I plan to lead this family just as well as my father did for all these years. I will do everything to make you all proud of our family," he turned to look at Rebecca motioning her to come to the stage. She furrowed her brows but he continued the motion to her so she reluctantly stood. "I now want to officially introduce you to my wife and your queen, Rebecca Bellandini." Everyone clapped as Rebecca approached Vincent to stand beside him with a smile.