Honey Moon-ish

When Rebecca woke up the next day, she flinched as she stretched. She was sore all over but for the first time in a few months, it was a good kind of sore. She smiled as she looked at the ring on her hand. The afternoon and night before had been amazing she couldn't ask for anything more.

Vincent had pulled her up to their bedroom the second she said okay and pulled several suitcases from their closet. "What are you doing?" Rebecca asked him.

"Packing," he shrugged as he threw the suitcases on the bed and turned toward their closet to gather clothes. "Feel free to pack some of the outfits the girls got you for your shower," he yelled from inside. Rebecca could practically hear his smirk and shook her head.

"None of them fit me. They were meant for after the wedding when I was no longer pregnant with your spawn," she sighed. Some of the excitement of their previous conversation was dying. Being reminded that she was huge and not sexy like she used to be was a real downer.

"Hey," Vincent's voice brought her out of her thoughts. He was standing in front of her. He reached out and put a hand on either side of her face, "none of that. Don't let your mind go there. You are beautiful and perfect. Truthfully, I would probably just rip them off of you so, it's better if you don't bring them," he kissed her lightly and returned to packing. Rebecca shook off her feelings and started packing herself.

Twenty minutes later, they were headed to the car that Kert was loading their suitcases into. "Thank you, Kurt," she smiled at him when he opened the door for her. He bowed quickly before shutting it behind her and getting into the car to drive wherever they were going. "Where are we headed?" she turned to face Vincent who was typing away on his phone.

"Not telling you," he said without looking up. She huffed. She hated when he surprised her with things but every time she protested, he reminded her of her promise to not fight when he wanted to treat her. She resorted to looking out the window to try and figure out where they were going. She heard Vincent laugh behind her after a few minutes. She turned to find him watching her. "Can't you just trust that I have good ideas sometimes?" he asked her as he reached for her hand. He pulled her closer to him and she snuggled into his side.

"Well, you didn't give me much to go on and with you, who knows," she sighed.

"I can tell you, that you will be my wife by the end of the day," he kissed the top of her head. Neither of them said another word until the car stopped. Rebecca sat up and slide to the window to look out she knew where they were and she smiled. It was the hotel they had picked for their wedding reception. She smiled back and Vincent who motioned for her to get out of the car. She turned and saw that Kert was standing with the door open waiting for her to step out. When she stepped out, her eyes filled with tears. Joni and Isaac, Rosalina, Domenico, Gio and Vanessa, Trent and both her and Vincent's parents as well as Joni's, were standing in front of the hotel. She looked back at Vincent.

"Thank you," she smiled as the tears started falling. She had told him before how important it was to her, that her parents and her three best friends were there to see her get married. He had made it happen and she didn't care what happened now. Vincent placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her into the hotel with everyone following them.

A woman that Rebecca remembered from the day they had come to look at the hotel walked up to them with a smile, "Mr. Bellandini, Miss Jones, welcome," she greeted them. Rebecca sent a smile her way and Vincent just nodded. Rebecca rolled her eyes he was so antisocial.

"Thank you," she said to the women, "you will have to excuse me, pregnancy brain," she motioned toward her head, "I don't remember your name."