One of Each

Three Months Later

"Rebecca are you ready?" Joni squealed as she ran into the kitchen. Rebecca closed the refrigerator and laughed at the look on her best friend's face. She wasn't sure who was the most excited about finding out the genders of the twins, Joni or Vincent. He had been bouncing around the house helping everyone with everything for the party. Rebecca was glad they had been able to get into the new house Vincent had bought to surprise her with, so quickly after everything that happened.

When they left the house where Rebecca had been being held, Vincent had the doctor meet them at the house to look her over and make sure that she and the babies were okay. As soon as the doctor cleared her, Vincent took her straight to their bathroom. He filled the tub with bubbles and the nearly hot water that she loved before crawling in with her. They laid there her laying against his chest while he apologized a million times and she forgave him just as many. He told her he understood if she wanted to leave and he would respect that. He could set her and the children up so no one would find them and they would want for nothing. She laughed at him but stopped when she saw on his face that he was serious. "Do you not want us anymore?" She had cried asking him thinking that rescuing her was too much of a hassle for him and he had changed his mind about his feelings for her. Rebecca blushed when Vincent laughed and told her that he wanted nothing more than a long life with her and their children.

After he dried her off and helped her into one of his shirts then pulled her to the bed with him. He wrapped her in his arms kissing her on the back of the head. His hands roamed all over her body before finally resting on her stomach. "Will you marry me?" He whispered and felt her stiffen. He held his breath thinking that she was about to say no. She rolled over and gave him the biggest smile.

"Of course," she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him as hard as she could. She was shocked when she had overheard him talking about them getting married but she was more than sure now that they were meant to be.

"Rebecca, look at you," Nadia said as she walked toward her and wrapped her in a hug as best she could.

"I'm huge as a whale," Rebecca laughed as she hugged her future mother-in-law back.

"You are not," Vincent said walking into the kitchen. He hugged his mother before kissing Rebecca on the lips followed by her stomach. "Isn't that right? Mommy is perfect in every way," he talked to the twins. Rebecca playfully swatted him on the back and giggled. She had caught herself doing that more often. Vincent said it was cute so she didn't mind.

"I love how the kitchen turned out," Nadia commented after she stopped laughing at her son's antics. Rebecca nodded as she rubbed her swollen stomach.

"Me too. Vince told them what I wanted perfectly. I'm glad he can cook breakfast for me again too," She laughed. When Vincent first brought her to the house, Rebecca had frowned seeing the kitchen which was oddly small for the giant size of the rest of the house. He had told her that the kitchen and the few other rooms including his home office were getting done before they moved in. She had wanted to start netting though so they moved in while the work was done which was a horrible mistake. The contractors started early and Rebecca felt like everything was always dirty when all she wanted was everything neat and clean. The kitchen was the last thing and it had gotten done just in time for the party.

"Are you planning the wedding after today?" Nadia turned to them from admiring the kitchen with a raised brow. Rebecca looked at Vincent who smiled at her.

"You'll have to excuse me," Rebecca said before making a quick exit. Nadia turned to her son.

"What did you do?" She glared at him.