Friday Night Lights pt. 2

Louis POV
I wanted her to be mine. Her heart, mind, body, and soul, I wanted them all to belong to me. Watching her interact with everyone at my house and be friends with my friends made me want her even more. This wasn't about the game, I genuinely liked her and I wanted her, badly.
Although there was only a couple of people here, I felt like I barely got to talk to her and it was making me want to kick everyone out so I could have her to myself. As soon as she told me her dad was out of town, I decided that she was staying the tonight.
She made eye contact with me from where she was with some other girls and I winked causing that pink hue I loved to caress her cheeks. God, I can't wait to have her to myself later tonight. I still think about that first day she came over to work on the project and we ended up making out. It still surprises me to this day but it also makes me curious as to how far she's gone and how far she's willing to go.
"Yo Louis, get your ass over here and join the group." Blakes shouting knocked me out of my thoughts but I got up and joined everyone. The night was filled with a lot laughter and games, I was thankful to share not only the field but a brotherhood with these guys.
The guys all crashed either in spare bedrooms or in the basement and the rest of the people left around 1. Armani was in the process of freaking out because Ivy and Carter were locked in the spare bedroom and she didn't know how she would get home making me roll my eyes. I walked over, grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs to my bedroom.
"What are you doing?" She seemed a little frantic as I started rummaging through my closet to get her some clothes to wear to bed. "Louis seriously, I should go home."
"No." I tossed her some clothes ignoring her shocked expression.
"What do you mean no?" Her face was scrunched up in confusion and she looked adorable.
"You're staying here with me tonight, don't even try to fight it." I walked over to her and kissed her, I rubbed my tongue over her lips asking for permission for the kiss to go further and she granted me access. The kiss became slightly frantic as I picked her up and slammed her against my bedroom wall causing a moan to slip from between her lips.
I shifted her slightly, pressing my erection against her center causing her to gasp.
I started to grind against her but I stopped when she pushed me away, a perplexed look on her face. "What's wrong?"
"Mmm I don't know what to expect."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know what to expect after this, are we friends or are we more or do you..." I cut her off with a chuckle and a shake of my head.
"I like you Armani, I like you a lot." Cue the blush. "And yeah I want you," I grinded against her to remind her of just how much "but because I like you, I can wait as long as you need me to." I pressed my lips to her neck and just as I was about to pull away and let her down, she grabbed my face kissing me fiercely.
"I want you too," she moaned into my mouth "but not now, not yet." She unhooked her legs from my waist and I stepped back allowing her to move. She went walked over to the clothes I put out for her and all while maintaining eye contact, stripped down to her underwear, turning around only to remove her bra and slip my shirt on over her head. I was captivated by her beauty but disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to feel her wrapped around me.
She crawled into my bed and patted the pace next to her causing me to strip down to my boxers, enjoying the feel of her eyes tracking my every mood, before getting into bed with her. She had her back to me so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her tightly against my body causing my erection to be pressed on her ass. She adjusted a little, putting pressure on my dick which made a groan slip past my lips and a giggle erupt from her as she decided to torture me. She wiggled her ass on my dick and I was on the verge of losing control. I moved my hand up and started massaging her breast, tugging on her nipples and pinching them enjoying the way her breath quickened and her butt stopped moving.
My mouth found its way to her neck and I started my assault. Kissing, licking, biting and sucking on her neck, I found her sweet spot and became incredibly aware of her thighs rubbing together. I desperately wanted to put my hand between her legs and make her scream for me but the point was to leave her frustrated like she was gonna/is gonna leave me. "Okay I'm sorry, I take it back." She moaned her way through that short sentence, unconsciously moving her head to the side to give me more access. "Please stop, I can't take it." With one last nibble on her neck and tug on her nipple, I stopped my assault on her with a smirk gracing my face.
"You should know better than to tease me baby, that's a game you won't win." She turned around to face me giving me the perfect opportunity to grip her ass as she shuffled closer to me and pressed a light kiss on my lips. She moved her mouth to my ear nibbling on it before whispering:
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Chuckling, I lean down and give her one last kiss before saying goodnight.
......
Waking up with her in my arms made it easily one of the best morning of my life. She fit so perfectly against my body and looked so peaceful and beautiful while she slept. Damn I really liked her.
She stirred in my arms before waking up, smiling at the sight of me. "Good morning."
"Good morning baby, how'd you sleep?"
"Really good, how about you?"
"Amazing, sleeping with you in my arms was amazing." A lazy smile flirted across my face as her hands swept through my hair pulling me closer. I kissed her slowly pulling away when I felt her smiling. "Damn I could get used to this." My exclamation causing her to giggle and pull me in for another kiss.
We stayed in my room for hours just talking about any and everything. From our childhoods all the way to what we want our futures to be. We talked and laughed, sharing our deepest and corniest secrets and just enjoying each other's presence. Kissing between stories and innocently messing around until we got so hungry we had to leave the bed.
The house was quiet so I assumed everyone had already left considering it was already 3 in the afternoon. I dragged Mani out my room despite her protest on her attire. We went downstairs and I heated us up some leftovers from the dinner my mom made Thursday night. We ate as we continued sharing stories and getting to know each other.
Eventually we made it back upstairs to watch some movies in bed and honestly I was planning on keeping her here another day or until her dad came home, either one works for me.
The guys were blowing up my phone trynna see if I won the game or not but I just put it on dnd and continued to enjoy my day with my girl. Yeah she was most definitely my girl after today. All mine.
When it got late, she tried to make an attempt to go home which I squashed so she decided to take a shower at mine. She was currently sitting on the bathroom counter watching my every move as I got the shower ready for her. "Baby you gotta stop watching me like that, I..."
"Take a shower with me." Her words surprised me causing my mouth to abruptly shut and my eyes to widen.
"Take a shower with you?" She nodded her head, reaching out to grab my arm and pull me between her legs. She rubbed her hands up my torso, across my check, through my hair before pulling my head down causing our lips to meet.
"Take a shower with me." She whispered against my lips, staring deep in my eyes. She lifted her arms above her head and I knew she wanted me to undress her so I did just that. She stood in front of me naked and beautiful, she tugged on my boxers letting them drop to the floor. Her eyes raked over my body before re connecting with mine.
She walked past me and stepped into the shower leaving the door open for me to follow.

..........
Two chapters in the middle of the night! Hope you guys liked them and are excited for what's to come!
Thanks for bearing with me❤️