Pain

*Still Armani's P.O.V
But the time Monday rolled around I was limping. The beatings my dad have given me over the weekend were gruesome. He had company and you would think that with people around he wouldn't dare lay a hurtful hand on me but it was the complete opposite. His company got giddy every time he hit, kicked, or punched me.
When my dad went to out to get more beer for his guest, one of them tried to rape me but I screamed and kicked him where it hurts.
When my dad got back his "friend" told him what happened and for a second I thought that his anger would be towards the man but he turned to me and gave me the worst beating I've ever had and he even let the man get in a few hits, that was Sunday afternoon and now it's Monday morning.
I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want people to ask questions, I couldn't even walk 5 feet without wincing in pain.
I didn't know how I was gonna act like I wasn't in pain, when pain is the only thing I feel.
Well that and exhaustion. My dad lent my room out to the man who tried to take my innocence so I had to sleep on the floor in the bathroom because there was no way I was sleeping on the floor in a room where there wasn't a door and lock.
I quickly hopped out the shower, did my hair, and got dressed before limping down the stairs and making dad and his guest breakfast and setting it out on the counter. After that I grabbed my school stuff and a pear before I walked out the house and called Ivy to let her know I was ready. When she finally pulled up I instantly stood straighter and wiped the look of pain off my face before climbing into the passenger seat.
"Hey hey good morning beautiful."
"Hey good morning gorgeous." I replied as we kissed each other on the cheek like always.
"So how was your weekend?"
"It was good, I stayed home the whole time and drew portraits," I lied "How was yours?"
"It was fantastic! I hung out with Carter and he's so sweet. He took me to the....." I tuned her out accidentally getting lost in my thoughts. "Armani Camielle Jones! Are you listening?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah I am. Carter took you out and he's really sweet."
"Where did he take me?"
"The movies?" I replied getting a sigh in response.
"No, he took me to the park and he packed a picnic." she squealed. "Isn't that romantic?"
"Yeah that's nice. What did he pack y'all for food?" Right after I asked that I zoned out again.
When we finally arrived at school Ivy smacked my forehead to get my attention.
"Is everything okay? You didn't hear a word I said."
"Yeah everything's fine, I'm just tired." She didn't get a chance to question me again because Jason jumped on top of the car singing I am a champion from chicken little.
"Jason what the hell, get off my car you fat bastard."
"I am not fat." He gasped and lifted up his shirt. "come here and feel my stomach." he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car making me gasp in pain as he places my hand on his bare belly. I was laughing so hard that I didn't even realize I was tracing his abs. " See Mani likes it." I took my hand off him and smacked his head.
"Where's Louis?"
"On his knees somewhere." Ivy and I burst into giggles.
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Ivy mumbled not pleased with him showing up.

Louis's P.O.V
I was running late this morning considering the fact that Jason threw my alarm clock against the wall and broke it the other day. I really can't stand him sometimes.
I rushed into the shower brushing my teeth while I was in there than I threw on some random clothes and ran out the door.
When I pulled up to the school I saw Mani, Jason and that bitch Ivory standing near their cars so I hopped out and made my way towards them.
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Ivy said with clear disdain.
"Aww I love you too Ivy." I smiled and added a wink just for good measure then I walked up to Mani and casually wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her into for a hug before I punched Jason in the gut for making me have to skip breakfast.
When the first bell rang we all headed towards the building. I pulled Mani in front of me with my hands on her hips causing a sexy blush to form on her cheeks. I kept my hands there until we got to her locker guiding her through the hallway. I leaned against the locker next to her and have her a lazy smile. "Are we still on for tonight?"
"Yeah, but can we meet straight after school."
"Sure any time is good."
"Okay great." As she continued getting herself situated I noticed her movements were more stiff and that she would wince every now and then which made me concerned.
"Are you okay?" My question startled her and she whipped her head towards me.
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

...............
Hey my peeps, how's it going?
Hopefully good😋
So I'm trying to update as regularly as possible and you can thank strawberryW16 for that. As I might have mentioned earlier I wasn't motivated to continue writing bcuz no one was commenting and she gave me back that motivation.
So stay tuned bcuz I should be updating at least once every 9 days✊
Love yall💖