Time flies

Louis's POV
It was a month later and Mani still never told me what was wrong with her. Not only that but she was obviously hurt on many more occasions throughout the last month and every time I asked her about it, she brushed it off and changed the subject. I was starting to suspect the worst.
....
"Ayo, first game of the season is tomorrow you ready?" Jason called out to me from across the gym.
"Yeah man, tomorrow should be an easy win. Centerfield high's team should not even be in our division." The boys and I all played football and our team won against Centerfield High every year.
"Damn straight. Both their offense and defense sucks, last year we blew them out 42-0 but I guess it's an easy way to start off the season." Blake joined us and picked up his gear as we all walked outside to meet the rest of the team on the field.
"Ahh finally, the rest of our captains decided to join us for practice." Coach Glen glared at us as we threw down our gear and walked over to stand with the rest of the team as Carter shook his head disapprovingly.
"Sorry coach, won't happen again." I replied making him roll his eyes and mutter a "mhm sure."
"Tsk tsk, I'm ashamed of all three of you, making me stand out here all by my lonesome, missing my other three captains." Carter exclaimed wiping imaginary tears.
"Shut up Carter." Blake rolled his eyes and smacked Carter in the back of the head as we all started conditioning.
When practice was over, we all went to Jason's house and collapsed throughout his room, exhausted but excited for the first game of our senior season.
"Jasonnnnn is your mom almost done cooking?" Carter whined, saying exactly what the rest of us were feeling.
"I think so, I'll go check." He got up and left shouting out "Mama!" making all of us chuckle. When he hadn't came back or said anything for 5 minutes, we knew the food was ready and we all dragged ourselves off the floor and went downstairs.
"Jason you're really a dickhead." Blake glared at him while Jace just sat there and continued eating his food.
"Language Blake or I won't feed you." Called out Jason's mom from the dining room.
"Sorry Mrs. Williams." Blake pouted as the rest of us chuckled and dug in to our food.
"Soooo" Jason started "Does anyone have something they would like to share with the rest of the group?"
"Like what idiot?" I rolled my eyes.
"Aw babe, don't act like that, you can tell them about us."
"Don't call me babe."
"Jason what the hell are you talking about?" Carter asked with a smirk "What about you and Lu?"
"Well" Jace sniffled like he was about to cry, "I just can't do this anymore, Louis and I have been dating for a year now and I want the world to know." He started full out fake crying and the other boys laughed and joined in.
"Louis what is your problem? Why are you doing this to him." Blake asked shaking his head with a smirk on his face. All I could do was sigh, shake my head, and continue eating because I knew this was gonna go on for a while.
"Why don't you just dump him and date me instead? He obviously doesn't appreciate you like I do." Carter complained shooting me a mocking glare making me roll me eyes again.
"Would you boys shut up and leave Louis alone, I don't why y'all are so weird." Mr. Williams said as he entered the kitchen shaking his head with a slight smile, Mrs. Williams following in behind him. "Y'all ready for the first game of the season tomorrow?"
"Yup dad, we got it in the bag, we always win against them and everyone knows they shouldn't be in our division."
"That may be true but you never wanna go into a game too confident especially when it's a year later and the chances of the other team having improved are high." We all nodded in agreement and the rest of the night was spent discussing football and our plays.
.....
The next morning we all woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking and I silently thanked God that we stayed over at Jason's place because his mom loved spoiling us. It was a tradition for us to all sleep over one of our houses before a game, something we'd been doing since we were kids. We all got up and got ready for school with extra pep in our step, excited for the game later.
"Mrs. Williams I don't think I tell this enough but I appreciate you." Blake said as he bit into his omelet with a sigh.
"Hey, you hittin on my woman?" Mr. Williams asked from across the table making his wife giggle.
"No sir." Blake mumbled with a mock salute and we all smiled and engaged in light conversation until it was time to go.
"Alright I'll drive my car, whoever's going with me hurry up or you're getting left behind." I stated as I hopped in my car and Carter followed behind me Jason hopped in Blake's car and we all set off for school, all wearing our jerseys.
.....
We pulled up to school and I immediately looked for Ivy's car and parked next to it and both Carter and I were pleasantly surprised to see that the girls were still in her car. Blake pulled up on the other side of me and collectively all 6 of us got out of our cars and I went straight over to Armani and Ivy went to Carter while Jace and Blake walked off to some of the other guys on the team.
I pulled her against me and leaned back against my car, " I have a question for you." I mumbled against her hair.
"Oh yeah? What's that?" She asked pulling away slightly and looking into my eyes.
I ran my thumb over her lips and smiled down at her, "Would you do me the honor of wearing my jersey tonight at the game?" And as aspected her cheeks lit up a faint red and she looked down, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear and nodding her head yes. I chuckled at how shy she still was with me and lifted her head up, "You know, you are beyond beautiful."
"Oh shut up." She laughed, pulling away completely as her blush deepened and walking into the school.

—————-
I was gonna make it longer but I decided to just upload this one so that y'all would have something.
Another chapter by tomorrow afternoon🤙🏽

I Want Your VirginityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara