Please,don't leave me anymore...

Lucy's pov
"Natsu why did you have to appear?!?"
I quietly sobbed to myself as the tears freely poured down my face.
For the past 2 years I secretly loved him, no I still love him and I always will.

I waited in hope they still cared and would come after me but they didn't.
they lifted my spirits only for it to be shattered again

It was like I only existed to suffer pain and to never be happy.
First I lost, my mother next my father finally I lost my family.....

"I rather die than sell out a comrade!!"
I remembered that sentence, Erza the older sister I never had said during the phantom lord war.

What happened to those words Erza?
"No, Titania Erza scarlet."

I corrected myself, by the look on her face she looked happy without me, yes I was merely a replacement for lisanna strassus.

There never was a me in the guild,

They just went and choose me, because I felt like lisanna and they treated me like lisanna #2

I was never had partner called natsu dragneel
I never had a sister called Erza scarlet,

I never had a brother called gray full buster,

I never had a best friend called levy Mcgarden

As I continued to mumble the whole list of words in my mind as I convinced my self I was merely lisanna #2

Finally after I finished saying everything I took a huge breath as I breathed in heavily.

Soon I felt myself slump against the wall I was leaning on as my butt made contact with the ground.

Slowly I closed my eyes and clenched my fists hard drawing a bit of bloody

"Yes there was no lucy heartfilia, I am not lucy of fairytail!! I'm no one!!"

I shouted insanely for a moment as I felt my sanity start to leave my body leaving the corrupted and insane thoughts in my mind.

"No more friends!! No more life!!
I shall be sin itself!"

I finally shouted as the words continued to echo in the room i was in..

Third person's view.
As lucy continued to shout and scream,unknowingly her eyes started to turn red.

It glowed a vibrant red, this however was the start of this mess....

Silently she started walking step by step as she walked towards a closet.

Opening it,lucy pulled a plain dark blue dress that was long sleeved and was until her mid-thigh.

Quietly she got a plain white t-shirt she ripped off the collar and wrapped it around her waist tying the ends of the long sleeves behind her back.
Lucy took of the cloak she wore and pulled out a black rose and put it in her hair.

Next she pulled out the key of the maiden,Virgo.

"Open thee, the gate of the maiden Virgo."
She said darkly.

And a magic circle was formed,and there appeared the maid Virgo.

"Virgo get me two fleuve d'étoiles with cuffs at the ends."
Lucy said.

And off Virgo went soon returning with the whips and soon lucy cuffed both whips around both of her wrists as it lit a brilliant gold and aqua colour.

Slowly lucy walked out of the warehouse she was in, as she got the current boots she had and burned it with her whip,

Suprisingly out of nowhere.
(A/N : my story has no logic at all, so sorry sorry 😅😅)

It was high heeled and was brown colored with laces trailing up in an x form.

And soon lucy wore the boots and silently walked out once she walked out the sunshine hit her as she slowly opened her eyes.

Red it was with slits.

Yes,our dear celestic Mage became the sin she called herself.
She was sin.
True love was the very sin that created her.

Natsu's pov

It was night time and currently I checked that Erza and ice princess was asleep before I jumped out of the window as I landed on the pavement.

I took a big whiff of the air,trying to sniff out the familiar scent of strawberry and vanilla.

Currently I couldn't find even a trace of her scent,however suddenly i smelt The scent of lucy become strong suddenly.
And soon I leaped into action as I ran towards the source of the scent.

"Lucy I'm never going to lose you again"
I shouted in my mind.

The scent soon lead me to the center of the town, before the scent disappeared again without any trace.

With a tiny bit if hope that lucy was around I began to scoop around trying my best to find any traces of blond hair chocolate eyes and anything that I could make me tell it was lucy.

As I jumped on a roof I felt something pull my leg and suddenly I was in the air.

Swiftly i lit my fists and did a backflip
Successfully landing gracefully as I looked up to the attacker.
XoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Tears were starting to fall down my face as I felt myself sniffle a bit of sobs.
"It can't be..."

As in front if me stood my lucy,however she changed.

Wearing a plain blue dress with a t-shirt tied around her waist.
Both her wrists were cuffed with two whips.

Her eyes having a vibrant red glow.
This isn't my Luce,it isn't I tried to convince myself.

However I knew I was lying to myself this is lucy heartfilia the girl I love...

Suddenly I was pulled out of my train of thoughts as lucy got both of her wrists and pulled then up as the whips headed for me.

Quickly with my lit up fists i jumped up and countered with it, however when my fists made contact with the whips I felt a burning sensation course through my whole being.

As I quickly withdrawn my fists and unlit it.

I swiftly inspected it only to find something surprising my fists were burned.

As I stared at lucy not even a single scratch.

As she stood gracefully her wrists ready to attack at any moment.

"Even though she is lucy,this isn't the lucy I knew."

I thought in my head.

I couldn't hurt her, however if I had to bring back the real her I word gladly do so.

Without hesitation,I lit my fists Again,
"Wing slash of the fire dragon!"

As I made my attack.

And soon dust covered the whole area.

However when the dust dispersed I was even more shocked.

In front of lucy stood loke,who had blocked the attack for her.
"Shit"

I cursed as I counted the options I had to beat her.

No matter what I going to defeat lucy and bring her back to fairytail.
XoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
Okay????!
Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Starry. 🌟💫🌟☔️☔️❄️❄️⭐️⭐️