A new start.

"Only one can experience joy,after suffering,maybe I can moved on after this silly heartbreak of mine.."

Lucy whispered out In a hoarse voice.

The grass was scattered and bruised,the trees had some scorch marks and claw marks,with the plants were stomped on.

Apparently,lucy in her heartbroken state took her rage on the forest as she looked at the area she had tainted.

It looked so dark,devastating,a rotten place.

It only showed how much Lucy's heart could take.

Humans can only be pushed that far.

Slowly she peered at her side,a yellow tulip......
Lucy bent down to their knees as she outstretched her wrist,using a little force.

She plucked the yellow tulip out from it's hold.

With drips of water breaking into sprinkles of dewdrops,from the cool air that had gathered.

A yellow tulip..

She thought,lucy stared at it,observing yet admiring it's radiant yellow.

The yellow tulip,when it starts to grow,as it's petals start to form.

The colour it takes on is black,stained with darkness.

When it's fully bloomed the taint disappears as the yellow as glowing like the sun spreads around it.

It truly is a magnificent flower,like how I'm stuck in this broken love edge.

In flower language,it symbolizes one-sided love, hopeless love.

[A/N:it you don't know in Japanese and western cultures the meaning of the flowers are often very different,however some have the same meaning like how the white flower,means death grief.
So likewise the yellow tulip actually symbolizes one-sided love,hopeless love]

Maybe this was fate....

Well no matter,the past is in the past..... I'm moving on.

Lucy said as she shook out all the negative thoughts in her head.

Swiping a key from a belt,
She whispered out,

"I open thee,the gate of the lion,loke!"
[A/N: to warn you sh*t's going to get real soon XD ]

With a bright light appearing,a few seconds later the light disappeared with one of her strongest,yet trusted celestic spirit,whom she considered as a close friend.

"Hi! Lucy,what did you need me to do?"
Loke asked in his normal tone,as he adjusted his glasses for a moment.

"Loke.....I need you to help me move on..."
Lucy trailed off,pausing to look at the lion's reaction for a while.

He had some shock resided on his face but mostly conflicted and confused emotions.

For a moment,lucy felt her heart drop,and her legs tremble...anxiously aw waited for his reply.

"I'm sorry,but lucy did I hear you right?"
He rasped out to lucy,trying as hard as he could to get rid of the conflicting emotions happening right now.

"I-I want you to help m-me move on,after....nat-su h- h~e he...."

Unable to hold it in,lucy burst out in a fury of tears as she chocked back many sobs and screams.

With her collapsing onto loke's chest for support,as she cried under his arms.

Loke,understanding the situation,he merely pulled his hands tighter to embrace lucy in a hug,to tell her that she could rely on him.

After about 5 minutes,the loud chocked and sobs were reduced to nothing but sniffing and soft yet deep breathes.

With lucy,trying as hard as she could to revert herself to a calm state.

As she felt the air that she breathed only began thicker as time passed by.

Before she felt herself coughing with her lungs immediately expanding to take in as much oxygen as it could.

Obviously,Lucy tried as hard as she could to push herself away from loke's chest.

Succeeding,she escaped his grip,with her bending down on her knees,as many breaths were heard and the sound of hard and deep breathing.

"lok-e t-Thi-s is an or-der!
Take me to a city,far away from here!"

Lucy managed to squeeze out from her gasps and breathes

"Of course,my Hime."

@&@@@&&@&&@&&&&@&&@@

Gomen for short chapter but I had to update.

I just realized that I been losing reads and votes.
Have you guys got bored of my story :(

Anyways,here's the chap I hope u guys enjoy.

Bye