"Straight to the point." Azazel chuckles. "Has Erakhan talked to you about your final form?" 

Kyo's eyes widen slightly. "How do you know about that?" 

"Remember kid, I'm over 10,000 years-old." Azazel points out. "I do my history. That and your father talked to me about it before. He was able to disconnect his link to you managed to talk to me about it a few days after you got back." 

"What's your point?" Kyo inquires. 

"My point...is that some things are better left unanswered." Azazel states. "I know you're curious and anxious to figure out that form is. But you've already seen how powerful your Demonic Slayer Armor and Juggernaut Drive forms are. And I know Erakhan's tried to tell you about that other form in the past only to get interrupted. But I agree with your father in thinking that maybe it'd be best if you don't unleash that power." 

Kyo stands. "Look, I've always been afraid of the power that I possess. I know the people I've killed and HOW I killed them. Mercilessly, painfully, and excruciatingly. But if I continue to be scared of what I am, then my fear is gonna make me no better than what I was back when I was living with...well, you know."  

Azazel stands up. "I'm just saying, don't dig the hole so deep that you won't be able to climb back out." 

Kyo watches Azazel leave, leaving Kyo to ponder. ~Man, he actually sounded afraid. And he NEVER sounds afraid.~ 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Back at the clubhouse, Gasper peeks through the door. 

"I wonder where Koneko is, it's not like her be late

"I wonder where Koneko is, it's not like her be late." Gasper says. "I hope nothing's wrong." Gasper then sees Rias walk down the hall to where Kyo was. "Hey, Rias!" 

Rias doesn't say anything as she just turns to Gasper with an intimidating glare. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo was sitting in the club room, doing some push ups while in a tank top and black sweatpants. 

"Hey, sexy." Kyo stops and looks to see Rias standing over him.