Kyo then pulls out a small black box and hands it to her. Rias opens it and gasps at what was inside. 

"I know it might not be your thing, but hey

"I know it might not be your thing, but hey...'Ruin Princess' literally hit my mind when I found it." Kyo shrugged. 

Rias feels her eyes become wet and kisses him. She pulls her hair back and lets Kyo put it around her neck and snap the clasp on. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo hit his radio and 'Superstition' by Stevie Wonder started to play. 

Thirteen month old baby

Broke the lookin' glass

Seven years of bad luck 

The good things in your past

When you believe in things, that you don't understand 

Then you suffer, superstition ain't the way 

As the song continued, Kyo laid his head against the shower wall, while the water ran over him. ~For some weird reason, I can't stop thinking about my Juggernaut Drive transformation. And the fact that my father said that THAT wasn't even my strongest form? God, I really hope that I'll be able to master that form when the time comes.~ 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The next day, Kyo was helping Issei and Asia as they practiced for the three-legged race. "Come on, guys! One! Two! One! Two! There you go!" 

Issei and Asia made it to him, panting. Issei then says, "(Pant) Why don't we take a break?"'

Kyo shrugged. "No argument here." 

"Hey, kid." Kyo turns and sees Azazel waving at him. 

Later, Azazel was laying the grass with Kyo sitting next to him

Later, Azazel was laying the grass with Kyo sitting next to him. "It's days like this that really help remind you what's worth fighting for." 

"Uh-huh." Kyo says awkwardly. "Look, I think we both know you've never been the type of guy to stare at the clouds, so how about you explain why you wanted to talk to me?"