-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Elsewhere, Azazel and Sirzechs were talking to Orphis herself. 

"So, Orphis, if we defeat you here are you finally gonna let peace reign out?" Azazel asks

Orphis just smirks. "How cute. It's impossible to defeat me." 

"Well, can you clue us in now as to why you've never shown any interest in this world before?" Azazel says. 

Sirzechs nods. "I agree. I would also like to know why you're leading a brigade of terrorists." 

Orphis looks up at the sky. "For a world of silence. All I want is to return to the Dimensional Gap, otherwise known as my home. And reclaim that silence." 

Azazel cocks a brow. ~The Dimensional Gap is her home? If I remember correctly...of course Valia! I understand! I know what you want!~ 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

In the Dimensional Gap, Valia, Iraka, Mayana, Arthur, and Bikou were traveling through a bubble.

"Valia, do you truly believe we shall find it here?" Bikou asks. "The Dimensional Gap is almost a void." 

Valia nods. "I'm confident we will find it." 

Mayana then looks up. ~That power...Issei Hyoudou.~ 

Iraka feels it too. "There's been a change of plans. We're going to the Underworld." 

Bikou looks confused. "Why so suddenly though?" 

Arthur stiffens upon what he sees in front of him. "Is that...who I think it is?" The rest of the group widen their eyes upon what Arthur was staring at. 

"Took you guys long enough!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Issei roars in pure rage, but mentally he roars, "KYOOOOO!" 

Rias and the ORC stared at Issei in sadness at the monster he'd become. Issei then looks down at Shalba, growling. 

He then charges at him, grabbing Shalba by his arm with his teeth and ripping it off. Shalba gets up and looks at Issei in anger. "Don't play with me. Face my light of judgement! If you dare!" 

A giant circle appears of Issei as Ddraig then yells, "DIVIDE!" 

The circle over Issei gets smaller and smaller until it disappear, shocking Shalba. "He has Divine Dividing power?!" 

"I remember that." Koneko recollects. 

Kiba steps up. "Issei's using the power that he stole from Valia!" 

Shalba threw his cape away. "Why must Valia insist on standing in my way?! Die!" Shalba sends a blast at Issei, making him roar a red beam of light that overwhelms his attack and destroys his other arm.