Asia hugs Issei from behind. "Oh, Issei." 

Everyone else begins to cry as Xenovia then screams and charges at Shalba, tears falling down her face. "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN PIECE BY PIECE UNTIL YOU SCREAM FOR MERCY!" 

Xenovia brings out Durandal and Kyo's Monster Slayer sword and strikes them at Shalba, as he merely blocks the attack. Shalba then electrocutes Xenovia, making her yell in pain and get thrown to the ground. 

"Xenovia, no!" Rias cries, rushing to help her. 

"Don't test me." Shalba warns. 

Xenovia tries to reach for Durandal, but grunts in pain. "Bring Kyo back now! Please, he's the only man I've ever had feelings for! He was so kind and unbelievably loving....KYOOOO!" 

Issei turns to Asia. "Hey, Asia. Do you know where Kyo might've gone? We need to find him so we can leave. Help me, please. We can't go without him, he's my brother." 

Asia just cries in his chest, unable to respond. 

Shalba just laughs. "Guess, Esdeath was right. Together, you all are a force to be reckoned with. But take away the head and the body dies. Without your precious Kyo, you'll all perish. And I get the bounty she placed on him. Do you really wish to know where I sent your beloved Black Dragon? A place far beyond our reality. To the Dimensional Gap! Not even HE will survive all the exposure in there. Of course Esdeath will jus bring him back to life and make him her slave! To put it simply, I gave a dog back to his owner!" 

Issei grits his teeth as his eyes then glow green. He then marches forward towards Shalba as he summons his dragon gauntlet. 

Ddraig the speaks from the gem, "Rias Gremory." 

Rias gasps. "What is it, Ddraig?" 

"If you'd rather not die, you should leave this place immediately." Ddraig suggests. "As for you, devil, the one who calls himself Shalba. You made a poor decision...AND NOW YOU MUST PAY!" 

Issei then exploded in red and green aura, blowing Shalba against the wall and making everyone else cover their faces. 

"His aura and power are incredible!" Kiba shouts

"And dangerous!" Koneko adds. 

"Issei!" Asia tries to run to him, but a pillar falls and blocks her path. 

Rias pulls her back. "Asia, no!" 

Shalba struggles to get up and looks at Issei as he was in his Balance Breaker. "Who are you?" 

(0:38-1:37) 

The entire temple then exploded in green energy.