Kyo sharpens his teeth and bites his finger, making a small cut that leaks blood. He extends his finger to Gasper, allowing him to lick it and makes his eyes turn purple. 

Kyo smashes his gauntlets together. "So, who wants a piece?!" 

"Time to level the playing field, boys." Rias says, shocking Kyo and Issei. 

"AW YEAH!" Kyo cheers. "Time to knock your skulls in!" Kyo and Issei then get promoted to queen. Kyo then charges at the pawns. "Koneko, cover me!" 

Kyo then summons one of his swords and makes a slash at each pawn. He then turns around and watches as they all explode in a black cloud of smoke. 

"Nobody plays this game like me! Nobody!" Kyo laughs. Suddenly Kyo then gets uppercutted by on of the pawns, making him land at Gasper's feet. 

"Is your face gonna be okay?" Gasper asks concerned. 

"I'm wearing a helmet, Gasper." Kyo says, getting up. "I can take one measly punch to the jaw." 

The pawns then start dashing around violently, knocking Kyo across the room like a ball bouncing against various surfaces until he then crashes into the ground, shattering his armor. 

"Me and my big mouth." Kyo groans. 

"Their attacks are perfectly coordinated." Koneko states. 

"The way they move, it's like a violent ballet." Gasper says. "Dancing as if their heartbeats are one." 

Kyo widens his eyes. ~Heartbeats...THAT'S IT!~ Kyo stands and then summons his Demonic Slayer Armor. 

"Oh, you kiddies are in for it now!" Kyo snickers. He then summons his sword again and holds the hilt with all four hands. "By the power of my father, the dragon of darkness and wrath, heed my call. Allow me to hear the thoughts of my enemies hearts!" 

Kyo then hears three pawns' thoughts to attack Gasper. He then teleports in front of him, slashing the three girls away. 

~Do you think they read our minds?~ Kyo hears one pawn think. 

~If they did, then they would know we're attacking the cat girl!~ Kyo then dashes in front of Koneko, grabbing the three other pawns with his three open arms, using the fourth to create a large black sphere that blows them away. 

With two pawns left, Kyo just smiles. "This is what happens when people follow scumbags. DEATH DRAGON EVISCERATION!" 

Kyo uses his sword to make the last two pawns' arms, legs, and heads become severed from their torsos before turning to ash. 

Kyo spins his sword and places it on his back. "Okay, I'm only gonna say this once: Booyah." 

The two rook she look at Kyo in shock. "The pawns. All of them. Gone." 

"It looks like I'll be able to really cut loose now!" Xenovia smirks. "When I first met my friend Asia, I called her a witch and a heretic. But even after those insults, she still accepted me and made me feel at home! I will protect her!" 

Xenovia then summons Kyo's other sword from a magic circle. "Aura transfer! With your powers combined, I will smite my enemies! I have the strength because friendship is magic!" Xenovia then sends a humongous yellow and black fused blast that destroys the rooks. 

Kyo smirks beneath his helm. ~Attaway, Xenovia. Attaway.~ They then hear an explosion and look at the other arena, seeing smoke and explosions erupt. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Rias and Akeno made magic barriers that blocked the attacks coming from the queen and bishops.