"What is wrong? You called me all of a sudden." I asked as I entered the flat.

"I need to talk to you."

"Isn't that why I am here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Lorenzo asked me to marry him. I panicked. I mean I have known him for about three months. I don't even know him properly. What do I do? I told him I needed to think about it but my head is all over the place and I need your help." she said in one breath as I sat down on the dining table after handing her a glass of water.

"Why would he ask that so soon? You have been dating for what? Two months?" I was utterly confused. His proposal for marriage was faster than my parents arranging one for me.

"Exactly! I don't know why he would do that."

"Just go and talk to him. Ask why would he ask you to marry him so soon. Maybe there is a valid reason. You know conversation is the key in every relationship."

"Yeah, I know. But you should know, actual conversations do not include penguins. What is wrong with you two?" she said.

"They are fascinating! They are bir-" I started.

"Just don't talk penguins with me. I beg you." 

"Whatever. But don't come to us when you need information about penguins." I told her. 

Penguins are just adorable. 

"I don't think I ever will." 

I huffed.

"Listen." I said to her. "I need to tell you something."

"Go on, I am all ears."

"Shiv asked me to move in with him." I said.

"What?" she sounded shocked.

"It's just that the babies are going to be here and we both need to be around them and that won't be possible with us living apart." I explained to her.

"So you will just move back to India?" 

"Oh, no, no. You really think I would ever go back? He talked to his father and he can take over the London office so he will be staying here."

"Oh. Okay, but still, you wouldn't be living with me anymore." she was upset.

"I know. I am sorry; you've been here for me through all of my troubles and I am a horrible person to leave like this but I need to do this, for both my children."

"Ugh. I- you know what? Go and live with him. Your babies will need you. I would do the same if I were you. I want you to be happy." she smiled.

"Thank you. You will be the cool aunt for them." I said with a smile and put my hand over hers.

"I know. I am the best."

"Not really, but okay." I said and we laughed.

.

I had an appointment with Dr. Vanessa last month from that day but I missed it and I visited her after a whole month.

I had an ultrasound and a few more checkups. Both my babies were healthy and my bump was more prominent than ever. 

Shiv didn't go with me that day because of loads of work at his new office. So I thought I would do a small gender reveal for him after I get to know the genders of the babies.

"Last time we did and ultrasound we were not able to identify anything other than the fact that you are carrying twins. But now, I know the genders. They are right here in this file." Dr. Vanessa said after my ultrasound was done and I was sitting in her cabin. "It is upon you if you wish to know or not."