Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Continue Ebony)

My dad is a politician and my mom is a lawyer. I have an older brother in the military and my uncle is the mayor and his son is in the running for his seat once my uncle steps down and my cousin is winning. You could say my family is pretty powerful. I told them about what happened and after getting cursed out by my parents, they promised to make him go away and wanted to know if I had any other secrets. I do but I decided to keep it to myself. It's been a couple of weeks since the shooting and Simone is out of the hospital and recovering quickly. I'm glad no one else got hurt. The cats out of the bag about me and Emily. A couple of people are upset because she's a young woman but she's grown and I never pushed up or thought about getting with her when she was my student. I started catching feelings when I hired her. Anyway it was around eleven and I was working late. I came home around midnight and I found rose petals all over my living room and candles lit. I smelled pizza and I looked in the microwave and saw a couple of slices. I then looked around and found Emily laying in my bed sleeping. I kicked out off my heels and I laid down next to her. I rubbed her cheek and kissed her forehead and she awakened.

Emily: Your final home

Ebony: I had a lot to do

Emily: Well you do so much for me I wanted to do something nice for you and I can't cook so I ordered pizza

Ebony: I see

Emily: Are you happy

Ebony: Very and I love you

Emily: You do, no one ever told me that before and my dad never told me that and I don't even speak to my parents anymore

Ebony: Your beautiful, your funny, your a excellent employee, your smart and sexy, I love your smile and I need you to know I love everything about you good and bad, I don't care about your past and I told you I just want to make you happy

Emily: I love you too

Our lips met and she climbed on top of me. I sat us up and I began to unbutton her blouse as I kissed on her neck. Soft moans left her mouth and then I undid her bra. I gently sucked and kissed on her breast as her moans got louder. I slid three fingers into her and she came instantly. I fingered her for quite a bit then I laid her down and pulled off her pants and panties. I put my tongue to work and I spent the rest of my night making love to her.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone