Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Simone)

I been back at work for a week now and the summer vacation was over. Cherry goes to a college in a different town so she stays on campus and sometimes with me. Emily stays with me because she doesn't want to waste money on college which I understand. She wanted to get into the fashion world so she works for Ebony as her assistant. It felt good getting my job back and knowing the school board believed me. I never got with Emily so that was the truth but like I said no one knows about me and Cherry and how long we been on and off. I'm happy I can't be charged again so it doesn't matter if something did come up from the past there's nothing anyone can do about it. The assistant principal and I have become great friends. She started out a teacher as I did and worked her way to principal. The kids here love us and always tell us how cool we are. We are cool but we are also very strict. Anyway right now me and her were sitting in the office chatting when Vay walked in. Although she kissed my girlfriend last school year there's no bad blood between us.

Ms Walker: Vay what can we do for you

Vay: Can I change my class

Ms Row: Why

Vay: That bitch put gum in my hair, I just got my weave done yesterday, why won't you expelled her

Ms Walker: Because she hasn't done enough last year to do that, the most we can do is tell her to stop and suspended her

Vay: That's not working, last year remember she bit me and beat my ass in front of the entire school and remember the time she pushed me down the stairs and let's not forget when she pushed me into the basketballs at gym class

Ms Row: I can help you get a restraining order and since you guys have to come to the same school it will just say she's not allowed to touch or talk to you and if she does she will explain herself to a judge

Vay: Yeah because a piece of paper going to protect me from that psycho

Ms Walker was about to say something then a big stink bomb blew up in the office. We quickly rushed out and shut the door and that's when Vay ex took a swing at her. Ms Walker pulled her out of the way and I got hit the stomach. The impact was loud and I double over in pain. For a teenager she packs a hard punch. I leaned against the wall trying to pull myself together and the girl gave me a hugged and apologized. After the smell was gone I took her into my office and told me she had to transfer school and I was going to place her somewhere else. She begged for me not to and she leave Vay alone but I didn't have a choice and she said that before. I called her parents and they agreed.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone