Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Two Years Later

(Cherry)

Two years have gone by and I was a high school graduate. Emily got kicked out of her home by her dad and she moved in with me. She finally stopped seeing that loser Jeff. Simone had broke up with me but we did get back together and then broke up again and now we are back together. My parents were right about us having a crazy on and off again relationship. She got her principal job back and works in the same school as before. No one found out about us and I turned eighteen right after graduation. That's when I went public on my Instagram and explained I waited four years to be with her. There's nothing nobody can do or say because I'm grown now. She can't get tried again for that trial so they can't go into her past trying to investigate any suspicion they might have. I told her I love her the other day for the first time and I moved in to her apartment and Emily tagged along. She recently turned eighteen as well and we are still the best of friends. Now I can be comfortable and happy. We broke up a few times before because I cheated and she cheated, and she asked for my hand in marriage but I declined. Now here we are. Anyway right now I was sitting on the couch with Emily looking at her pictures in a magazine then she came out the bathroom with that ugly green mask on her face.

Cherry: Why do you always put that on every night

Simone: Because I model and I need my face to be clear

Cherry: But you have a pimple on your chin

Simone: Shut up

She rolled her eyes and walked off as we laughed at her. She still into fashion and helps out her friend Ebony who is here often. I don't like her because when she cheated that's who she cheated with. I feel like she should have never gotten with her best friend. I even found out they hooked up a few years ago when I first left Simone. She better not sleep with her again. At least when I cheated it was just a kiss. Her name was Vay and I was a senior and she was a sophomore. Now I graduated and she's going into her junior year. Vay has a crazy ex girlfriend that goes to that school as well and I wasn't trying to get involved with the drama so after our kiss I stop seeing her. But someone saw and the rumor got back to Simone and she dumped me later that evening. We got back together a month later and things were good for a while until I caught her in bed with Ebony and they were drunk. We she sober down I dumped her then we got back together a few days later then a few days after that she proposed and I told her I needed space. Now we are officially back together and everything is going great.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone