3 | A reverse one-night stand.

• Dedicated to Matt Chambers

Warning: Explicit/Adult content

Andromeda

We'd taken a cab to the hotel that the band was staying at, checked in, and Alex grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the elevator where he pinned me against the walls. I looked into his eyes and was hypnotized again.
'I've been wanting the do this since I met you,' Alex whispered.
I opened my mouth to ask him a question only to unknowingly give him access to my mouth when he kissed me deeply. I wanted to touch him so bad but the only real intimate touch I've gotten was at the club. For some reason he wouldn't let me touch him; why can't I touch him? And as if to answer my unspoken question, 'Your touch unravels me Andromeda. It makes me come undone.' I was strangely amused by his Duran Duran reference.
As soon as the elevator opened, my legs were wrapped around his waist and he carried me all the way to the door of our room. He had a hard time opening the door while simultaneously carrying me at the same time and he half laughed as I laughed out loud. As soon as that door opened, he placed me on the bed. I quickly took off my leather jacket and tossed it on the floor before he started kissing me and my mind started playing the song Geronimo by Phantom Planet.

Alex
This woman's touch...I smirked at my Miles Kane reference. But seriously though, the feels I'd gotten from her grinding against me at the club while I was teasing her. I'd lost it and now we're here in a hotel room. I fuckin' knew she was a temptress playing innocent. Every time she blushed or bit her lip, fuck!

Before I messed with my clothes, I untied her golden laced boots-which made me wonder where those are from-then I tossed them to the side. I left her knee socks on...for reasons. I took off her t-shirt revealing a black lace bra. I absentmindedly traced my finger around the wire to her clasp. When took off her bra, I placed a nipple in my mouth. I licked and sucked it and with a gentle bite earning a soft moaned 'Alex' from her sinfully pink lips. I did the same to the other one, placing my hands underneath her black pleaded skirt, caressing her thighs as my hand moved closer to her heat, making circles with my thumb, feeling the wetness through her knickers. When I withdrew my mouth and hand to get her out of her skirt, I heard a whimper escape her throat. When she was finally out of her skirt and underwear, I pulled back to admire her, naked on the bed with nothing but knee socks on looking at me with lust glazed eyes.

I kicked my shoes off along with my socks and undid my pants to slide out of my boxers setting my painful erection free and sighed in relief. She let out a moan at the sight. I hesitantly took off my shirt and a part of me regretted it when her eyes started tracing the scars. When I put a condom on my length, she didn't say a word as I moved closer quickly and entered her. I had moved in a rhythm that suited her nicely. I knew this when she softly moaned my name.

I bent my head to kiss her only to taste her sweetness, soon after I began to move faster. I withdrew and she whimpered. I slammed into her and she screamed-actually screamed-my name. I continued my fast paced rhythm, 'Andromeda, are you there?'

'Yes,' she screamed.

'Come my temptress.' I could feel her wetness surrounding me making me come into the condom. I stayed a bit where I was cos I couldn't stop looking at her. Her scent was a heavy mixture of her arousal, sweat, and some familiar perfume I couldn't recall the name of. I was still somewhat hard while I was still in her. She'd noticed I was staring at her, 'What?' mirroring her question from earlier, backstage.

'I was just thinking of how this all escalated so quickly. One minute we kept literally running into each other, the next I'm here buried inside you.' I sighed, 'I like brunettes.'

'I want to touch you.' She raised her arms and made squeezing motions like children would when they wanted summit. I pulled out of her and she whimpered. I took off the condom, tied it closed, and threw it away. I came around the bed when she scooted over and I lie right beside her. I brought her close to me and she rested her head on my chest. I saw her arm that rested on my chest and noticed her bracelets. I grinned in delight at the one that read 'I [heart] Alex Turner'. But the one that caught my eye the most was the grey one that had a somewhat mixture of blue and yellow colours. It was like a night sky almost when it hit the moonlight from the window. Especially when the darker beads just sparkled. Somehow I felt she had this one specific bracelet for a reason. I feel as if it describes her...very mysterious with something special like a package. After overthinking this whole situation with her, I fell into sleep.