🌹Part 17🌹

Cala's POV

I dive in his body. After that I fall at the cold floor or what so ever it was. "Geez, I don't know this is how to get in... " I said to myself and dust off my shoulder then I start looking around. "Cuphead!  Where are you?" I keep looking around until I saw him. 

He was laying at the cold floor. "Cuphead!" I rushes to him then kneel down.  "Hey!  No need to sleep!" I grab him and start shaking him. His still not waking up.  I groan.  "Listen up!  If your just gonna close your eyes and not moving they may think your dead!  So wake up idiot!" I slap him and he finally woke up.  "OW!" He hold his cheek where I just slapped. "What hell was that for?!" He look up to me.  I smile and hug him.  "Thank goodness your awake!" I giggle.  "Yeah yeah,  what happened?" He asked.  "We won" I smile at him.  I saw him just smile.  "That's good to know" "now you better wake up doofles!" He sit up.  "Alright alright" I smile and gets out from his body. 

Boris's POV

We still waiting him waking up and any minute Cala Get out at his body and Cuphead Gasp and his eyes shut open.  I smile and glad that Cuphead was safe.  I was about to speak but Mugman spoke first and Hugs his brother.  "Cuppy!  I'm glad your alive!" Mugman Cries and Bendy Hugs Cuphead too.  I look at them and smiles then look at Cala. "Thank you"
She smile and noded.  "I should the one who should thanking because you set us free from this prison..." "So your going now?" Cala just Shrugs. "Oh by the way, Can you go to my house and tell to my parents about me? Before I go....  I wanna have my funeral... " She frowns.  I sigh and then noded.  "You can count on us Maam" I smile.  She look at me and smile again. 

I look at the others who still having a hugging episodes and plus Sammy and Joey was already there with them.  I chuckled.  "Oi!  Enough with the cute episodes!  We still need to do something!" I laugh.  They look at me and they finally release from the hug
With a chuckle.  Bendy walk near me and ask me something "So about Dad,  are we gonna put him at the asylum? Or... " I Think for a while and look at Dad whose talking to Sammy.  "I Guess were just gonna keep him at the house.  Besides... "  I look at my brother with a smile.  "he will change.  And I'm sure Henry miss him " I pet his head and he purr. "Does your neck getting hurt when your purring?" I asked worriedly.  He shake his head to no.  "Oh, okay" "But seriously my neck hurts when you pull this thing and make me hang" He hold the chain but I remove it.  "Then let's just don't touch that...or maybe we can try take that thing off" I suggest and he just look froze. I tilt my head at him.  "Why?  Does it sound bad?" I ask.  "Actually I'm not sure what's gonna happen if this will be take off.  But I got a bad feeling----""If your thinking that will be your death your wrong my child" Bendy and I look at Dad who were standing infront of us.  We look at him confuse.  "What do you mean?" We both asked.  "I can take that thing off and plus it won't kill you. It will take so much time" He smile softly.  Bendy smile and noded.  "Alright,  Im trusting you Dad" "Can we continue this Conversations when we finally get out at this place and be fresh again?  I smell stinky now" Mugman said and the others chuckled then we all start walking out the mansion by using the Back of the mansion.  Or let's just say the garden maze.

. . . . .

Later.....

We finally got home and we all look exhausted except Bendy and Joey.  Sammy go home to his family, hoping they still know him.

I knock at the door and wait some answer.  "Coming!" I heard my step dad from the otherside then not so soon I heard a footstep then the door unlocks. We watch the door slowly open and meet up with my step dad infront of it and look at us surprised.  "Oh my gosh!" He rushes to me and hug me tight.   "You really make me worried Son" He pull away but holding my shoulders and he look really worried.  "You didn't answer my calls and messages. I thought something happened to you!" he said. 
"You actually smell weird... " He look at me confuse. "Where did you guys go and what did you do?" He asked again.  "Dad,  dad,  dad!  Calm down.  I will explain to you and We got someone that with us that...  You might be really surprised?" I told him nervous and he tilt his head.  I slowly Move aside to show Joey. My real father Ofcource. 

"J-Joey?" "Henry?" They both look each other really surprised and my Step Dad slowly walk tnear Joey.  "I... I can't believe it.  I thought your dead.  I ...  I just...  " Henry touches Joey's Cheek.  "Well,  long story.  But Let's just say I'm not dead " Joey said smiling while rubbing back of his head.  I look at the cupbros whose covering Bendy.  "Oh god...  Joey... I.. I miss you!" He hug Joey and Joey look shocked but hugs back aswell. It took so long to release to each other.  "Comeon,  let's get in" Henry said while wiping his tears away.  "Actually,  I hope you don't mind and please don't be scared or what's so ever that make you scream and Flee. Well " I look at the brothers and Noded.  They noded too and steps aside to show Bendy

Who was holding his own arm and rubbing it while looking down. I look back to Henry.  Who seems look really really surprised and covering his mouth.  He go near Bendy and kneel down .  "Bendy?" "Uhm...  Hi Uncle Henry?" He look at him and tries to smile.  "What happened to you?  You look....  I don't understand"  Henry held his head and brush it.  "Let's get in before someone sees Bendy.  We will explain to you when everything was settle down already" I said and walk in.  They all follow. 

After about 4 hours all of us look finally fresh except Bendy.  He still need to take off the wheel that was at his neck and the chains that were wrapped around his arms and Foot.

I don't know if step dad will believe in what happen and make him calm and stuffs. I'm sure he will have a lot of emotions... "Hey Boris" And yeah I forgot....  Stupid me.  I look at Cala.  She raised her eye brow in confusion   "don't worry Cala after the explanation we will go at your house and meet up with your parents.  She noded.  "Boris...  Better explain to me now this stuffs especially I can see the ghost that you were talking to right now " My ears goes straight up and look at Henry who was crossing arms already.  "O-okay dad"

I tried to explain anything to him and glad Mugman help and support me at explaining. After the explanation Dad look really....  Frozed and he look stunned.  "Dad?" I wave my hand infront of his face and he blink and snapped out.  He stand up.  "Okay,  uhm,  I'll take a rest for a while and think that those things were true. But better fix this stuffs before I wake up!" He start walking in his room. 

"Welp,  let's go to Cala's House and talk to her parents." I stand up.  "Can we take a break!" Cuphead said in crappy tone. "Oh come on Guys! I wanna be peace now!" She groan.  "Don't make the ghost angry or else the house might become haunted" I joked.  They look at me and sigh.  "Fine" Cuphead Mumble and cross his arms. "Cups you better not talk for a while your voice sounds really cracked up" Mugs told to his brother and Cuphead sigh and noded.  "Maybe  me and Bendy will stay here to do what we should do.  You know,  taking the wheel off"  Joey said and I noded.  "Okay so Cala,  Me and The cup bros will go" We all noded and we start walking out the house while Joey and Bendy go somewhere.  Wait do they know What's in the house and where they should go?.  Maybe.... Or I guess they will wake Henry up for some help.