🌹Part 3🌹

Boris's POV

Its Friday. Finally. Tommorow I can go to sleep for so long. I was walking at the school. Feeling happy.

After a few minutes later

I finally came at the school. Some students was looking at me. Totally confuse. Some of them greeting me and Im greeting back to them. While I'm walking, I finally saw Mugman and Cuphead. They were about to enter the building. I smile and start to rush to them. "Mugs!" I yelled at him. He turn around and smiles. "Hey Boris!" he yelled back.

I stop infront and panting after running. "You okay?" he asked. I smile at him and noded. "Yeah" I said cheerfully.
"Hey you two, the school bell will ring soon" Cuphead said and start to walk.

We both Mugman look eachother and then giggle then we start to walk in. Following Cuphead from behind

. . . .

Cuphead's POV

My Bro and Boris are now close each other than before. I can see that Boris changed a little. He look really happy than before. He start to notice all the students who talking at him. I wonder what happened.

*Ring!*

Welp its look like our teacher was already here. Time to learn... I guess...

*Time skip*

*Ring!*

Our teacher finally walk out from the room. Now I can finally eat. I stand up and look at my Brother. He was talking with Boris. Maybe I should leave them for a while. I sigh and pokes Mugman's Back. He turn around and look at me with a smile at his face. "I'll gonna go now. I'll leave you two for a while" I said while smiling. He seems confuse but he just agree and Noded. I smile and pat his head. "Alright" I said and start to go out from the room.

While I'm walking. I felt something weird... Like someone is following me. But maybe its just some students behind me cause its kinda Crowded here. I keep walking until I reached the canteen. I start to grab some food and then sits at the chair. Eating.
I wonder how's my Bro and Boris doing and where are they now...

. . .

Finally they came. I sigh and waves to them. Signaling to sit there. They notice it and goes to me and sits where I am at. "so why did you guys took so long? " I asked. "Sorry about that Dude. We just deal with someone..." Boris sigh. "Some Bullies just strikes....but dont worry.  Glad Boris was there.. " Why do jerks need to bully my Brother? He didn't even did something wrong with them.... That's kinda make me annoyed. 

I groan under my breath as I look at the table.  "Cuphead?  You okay there?" I look at Mugman.  He was looking at me worried.  I sigh and smiles at him and noded.  "Yeah,  just can't believe they can do that to you... Sorry Mugs that I wasn't there to protect you.. " I said as I really felt bad.  He start to pat my back.  "Don't worry brother.  I'm fine and no need to be sorry and feel down about it" He give me a warm smile.

I smile back to him and continue eating.  They get up to their sit and walk through the food section to have some food.

I was about to eat the food that was on my spoon when I heard "Pst" Somewhere.  I frozed and put down the food and look around.  Felt some one is watching secretly to me.  I saw a shadow that shape like a human on the hallway and it slowly  moves away until I don't saw it anymore.  I start to sweat and feel scared after I saw that shadow thingy. 

I decided to try ignore what I just saw and continue eating.  But I can see that hand is shaking a bit.  What the fuck did I just saw.....

. . . .