🌹Part 15🌹

Boris's POV

We are now walking at this maze about 10 minutes now and we still not seeing the cup bros.  "Cala can you fly High and search them?"I asked and She noded.  She does what I said and she start looking around. My brother and I continue the search.  "CUPHEAD!  MUGMAN?!  where are you guys?!" I shouted their name but only can be heard was soft wind.  It was kinda foggy here to be honest. 

Later

Cala's POV

I was floating around and searching the other two.  Its getting foggy I don't know why. While I'm searching I saw something at the ground.  I come closer and saw a ripped Red Cloth that was propping at the ground.  Only a piece of cloth.  I realized it was from the red cup.  I start looking around until I saw a familiar Blue Mug from the far distance. "Mugman!" I go near him and noticed that he was unconscious and was tied up by the vines. "Oh god!  Don't worry I'll tell Boris and Bendy about this to help you!" I fly high again and saw them.  They were kind close at the middle where we are right now.  I go at them immediately. 

Boris's POV

I saw Cala came back.  Rushing to us.  "Found them?" I asked her.  "Yes, but its only Mugman. He was tied up from the vines" I noded.  "And Cuphead?" Bendy asked.  "I only found his Jacket's piece of cloth" Bendy frowned.  "We better go and save them" They both noded and we start rushing and Cala I'd the one whose leading the way. 

Not so later wefinally caught Mugman. Cala is right.  He was tied up and unconscious.  I walk near him and ready to cut the vines. I slash the vines and it got cut off into half and Mugs fall down on my arms. "Your safe now don't worry" I smile softly. 

I heard him groan and he opened his eyes.  "Boris?" He look at me a bit scared.  I frowned.  "Hey,  what's wrong?" I asked him Worriedly.  He look somewhere behind me and his eyes shot open.  "BORIS!  MUGMAN! MOVE!" I quickly turned around saw a familiar Cup.  He was about to hit me with a shovel But my brother Jumped over him and they both roll aside. 

I look both of them and now both of them were struggling eachother.  "WHO ARE YOU?!" Bendy groans. "What do you mean?  I am your 'Friend'--" Cuphead got cutoff by Bendy shouting at him again. "you can't fool me!  You possessed cups!"
Cuphead laugh demonic.

I look at Mugman who was gripping at my shirt and Tears rolling down at his cheeks.  I grab his Cheek and force him to look at me.  I gently wiped the Tears at his face.  "Hey its gonna be alright.  We will save your brother" I smile at him.  "B-but how?  Cup's Life is in danger if your gonna hurt him.  He is the only family I have.  I don't wanna lose him again" I hug him close to me and gently rub his back.  "Don't worry we won't hurt him" I look back at the two. 

Cuphead or who ever was inside him and controlling him just kicked Bendy. Bendy Hit the Grass wall.  He scream in pain when suddenly Cuphead Grab the chain that was connecting at the wheel and Pushed Bendy's Stomach with his foot and Pulling the Chain together. "You like that you Monster?!" "Bendy!" I let go Mugman and Grab the Axe then rushes to them while tears formed at my eyes.  "DONT HURT MY BROTHER!" I Yell and Jump over him and gonna strike.  He look at me and he smirks.  He Blocked the Axe with the Shovel and we both back away.  I look at Mugman who just rushes to my Brother and held him close.  I saw Bendy let out  cough of Black substance to his mouth. "Boris!" I quickly look back to Cuphead who just hit me by the Shovel at the Face.  I groan and held my nose.  I look at him again and was laughing.  "I won't let you get out at this place.  You will stay here with us!" He pointed me with the shovel and saw the Vines that was behind him some of it grab me and tighten the wrap around me. He smiles and his eyes glow Purple. I saw Cala got Caught by the other ghost.  I look at the others and saw there was some vines pointing at them.  I look at my brother who was look weak after what happened.  I was frozed.  I don't know what I'm gonna do.  I look at Mugman who was looking at me and his brother and tears keep rolling down from his eyes. 

I take a deep breath and look back to the Possessed Cuphead."Cuphead,  Look at them. " He look at me confuse.  "Why would i?" He asked.  "Just look at Mugman and Bendy... " He look at them. "Do you want this?" I asked.  He didn't answer.  "Do you want to see your brother like that?  Do you want to see your friend like that?" I asked him again but he just being quiet there.  He look back to me.  "I know your there Cuphead! Wake up!  Your brother missed you!  He dosent wanna  lose you! He love you so much Cuphead!  Can you hear me?!" I yell at him.  "I-I.... " His voice caming back to normal but still it have demonic one. 

"Oh don't listen to him Sweetie~" I look behind him and saw my father Joey.  He was smirking and his clothes were ripped and he have a lot of Cuts .
"You?! But how?!  You fall down at the  Hole!" I groan.  He chuckles.  "Sometimes you didn't know whats the truth.  Maybe I almost died from the fall but I am still here~" I groan.  "Poor my Baby,  He seems weak" He look at Bendy and walk near them. 

Mugman hold Bendy Close to Him and glares at my father. "Don't you ever get close you Creep!" Mugman Groan.  "Creep?  Who's creep?" He smiled at Mugman.  "Y-you..." Mugman's voice shaken.  He seems really scared at my dad.  "look at you.  You never been so brave to yourself Child. " "S-shut up! I'm brave!  And I'm always be! My brother always told me to stay brave! " Mugman shouted and Saw that Dad was about to punch him but Bendy blocked his fist. 

Joey seems look really surprised at Bendy.  My brother slowly get up and Punches him hard.  He back away and hold his jaw. "Ow, you have no respect to me now huh?" he look at Bendy and Grabs Bendy's Chain and lifted him up by his chain. Bendy Scream out in pain again.  I start to cry and struggle. "Cuphead! please!  My brother loves you!  He likes you!  Please don't watch there torturing him!  Seeing him hurt!  CUPHEAD!"

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

"Boris?"