🌹Part 14🌹

Third Person

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Boris!" The wolf heard a familiar voice and then cold hands grab his arm and pull him back up. He was now laying at the wooden floor still closing his eyes.  "Hey Boris!  Are you okay?" He heard his brother's Voice. And he was shaking the wolf.  "Hey,  Its fine now!  You can open your eyes now Bro" The wolf slowly opens his another eye and saw his brother Bendy who looks really worried.

Boris finally opens both of his eyes and look around.  "Am I dead?" The wolf asked.  Bendy chuckled and shakes his head and hugs his brother. "No,  your alive bro" Boris smiles and hugs his brother back but still being careful because at the cog wheel that was in the demon's neck. "How did you know I'm here?" The wolf asked  and heard a giggle from the demon's back.  "Because the ghost over here just called help! " Cala said while pointing and being proud to herself.  Boris chuckles and sigh in relief.  "Thanks Cala" "no problem!" The ghost smile and float around them. 

"Wait,  Bendy?  Did you break the circle already?" Boris asked gently pull away from the hug. Bendy noded. 
"Yes,  but got a little bothered.... ", Cala Chuckles and Boris tilt his head. 

Flashback

Bendy was walking at the basement and finally saw the circle until...  "MAJESTY!" The demon jumped in surprised When someone suddenly grab his tail and heard a thud from behind.  Bendy whimpered a bit after the tug and turn around.  Seeing a man who still alive but look really messed up. 

"YOU AGAIN?!" The Undead Demon groaned. "Yes!  Yes! Its me" The guy smiled happily. "Let my tail go. Now" Bendy Commanded and the man let his tail go.  He get up from the cold Stone floor  and dust off his shirt and look back to Bendy with a soft smile. 

Bendy ignored him and start walking to the circle. The guy follows.  Bendy stops and think how he can destroy it without touching it.  "Hmm,  how can I break this thing.. " He look around for equipment but nothing was around he can use.  "Majesty!" The guy called. Bendy groaned in annoyance and Glare at him.  "What do You-" he got cut off when he saw the guy was holding An axe. "You can use this! " he said smiling.  "How did you have that?  Earlier you have nothing holding at" Bendy asked confusely.  "Well, i always have this from behind" He giggles and pass it at Bendy.  Bendy holds it and look back at the circle he look at the guy.  "What's your name? I haven't asked your name since I'm ignoring you all the time" The demon looked at him. "My name is Sammy Lawrence,  Majesty " "okay" Bendy look back at the circle and rised his axe.

"Go Majesty,   I don't care if your father will be angry to me" Bendy was about to break the circle but got paused when Sammy mentioned his father.  He lowered the axe and look back to him.  "You know him?" Sammy Noded. "I'm your father's best friend. So I know him well" "But how did you came here? " He asked.  "I'm your butler too remember?" Bendy was surprised and finally realized him. "M-mr. S-sammy?! B-but how?! I thought you left... " Sammy frowned and know that the Little cute Demon that he was with at the past just forgotten him.  He sigh.  "I do left.  But Came back. I noticed that the mansion was Really...... Quiet. Your father invited me to go back so I did. I was really excited to see you again but then I realize that the mansion was abandoned.  Your dad lock me down at the basement.  Until I become insane a bit." He chuckled "But not crazy as your Father... " Bendy Frown from the words Sammy said. 

He was about to speak again but...
"BENDY!" Sammy screams When someone shouted and the head just popped out from the ceiling.  He hide behind the Demon's back and peeked his head to see it.  "Cala!" Bendy Smiles.  "Quick!  Break the Circle!" Bendy tilt his head.  "What's with a rush?" "Your Brother is in danger!" Bendy gasp and look back At the circle.  He raised the axe again and Swing it down.  Hitting the Circle.  The circle broked and it stop glowing red anymore.

"Your brother?  You mean Boris?" Sammy asked. "Yes!" Bendy gave the axe back at Sammy and rushes away with Cala.  "Careful Majesty!" Sammy shouted while smiling.

Flashback Ends

Boris smiles and tail wags.  "Woah!  Mr.  Sammy was here with us?!" He said happily.  The demon noded.  "Yes, he's here with us" "so you guys just leave him at the basement... " Boris Tail stops wagging.  "Because we have no time to wait him" Cala reply. 
"Well then.  I guess his okay" Boris get up and dust off his shoulder.  "Well,  I guess your okay since your bangs that was covering your right eye was cut off.... " Boris was embarrassed that his right eye was finally open and nothing can block it anymore.  "still have both sights? " Bendy asked.  Boris shakes his head to no.  "N-not really.... The right sight was blurry.... " Bendy from worried at his Brother.  "Its kinda surprising that you still can walk really normal and not getting bothered by your right eye" Boris noticed that his brother was worried.  He sigh and pat his brothers head that the demon purr.  "Don't worry Bro. It dosent bothered me at all" Bendy look at his brother and noded.

"Okay,  lets break the circle so we can check the Cup Brothers" Cala said while crossing her arms and looking at the two.  They both look at her and noded. Then they continue walking.  "Oh by the way... Where did Joey go?"
Boris look at his brother.  Bendy pointed the hole.  "I guess that's how his life ends huh?" He sigh. 

Later they saw the red glowing circle.  Boris go near at it and raised his Axe then swing it down at the circle and it got destroyed and the Glow disappeared.  "Alright...  About the Two.  Let's go and check if their still alive" "Boris!  Don't say that" Boris laugh and roll his eyes.  "Chill, im just kidding. Besides, its true" Bendy sigh. "Fine" "why are you look really surprised when I suddenly said that sentence?  Something wrong~?" Bendy glare at his brother and tries not to blush.  "No" Bendy suddenly start walking away groaning.  Boris chuckled and shakes his head a bit.  "Knew it" Cala look at Boris.  "Knew it what?" She asked him confusely.  "He likes him" "BORIS SHUT!" Bendy turned around.  Boris laugh and Cala follows. "Now I know" "Cala not you too!" Bendy runs away then Boris and Cala follows. "Geez Bends!  Wait up! " they start going back at the Mainfloor and go back where they are earlier. 

"Weird... Their still not here"
"I think their lost in the maze"
"Then let's Find them... "

Three of them start walking out from the back of the mansion and go in at the maze.