Chapter 9: Really???

It was finally dismissal meaning that I could go and visit her in the hospital. Right now I was in the parking lot hanging out with Niall, yes he came back, Jack, and Cameron. The other two girls already left because they said that they were going to go shopping. I just wanted to hang out with the boys for a while since we didn't really hang out as much ever since the party we went to. We're just checking on each other and telling stories about our life. "K guy's gotta go too Camila. Bye" "Bye sunshine" "Can you stop calling me that?" I say but in a joking manner. Getting inside my car I played some music to make it less awkward for myself.

I arrive at the hospital and went straight to her room. As the elevator doors opened I saw Carlos on his way out, we just gave each other glances and went back to our own business. Opening the door to Camila's room I see that she was alone. I guess her parents went home, the same with Carlos.

I went up to her bed side and pulled a chair from the side for me to sit on. Grabbing Camila's hand I put my head on it. "Camila please wake up, everybody is already worried. Please wake up, I can't stand a damn minute seeing you like this. I promise you when you wake up I'll do anything you want me to do that will make you happy. I'm so sorry that this has to happen to you." I started crying in to her hand and kept on saying lovely things that I hoped would make her feel better.

Still holding her hand I swear I felt her twitch. I look up but she still looked the same as before, pail, lifeless, it's just so hard to see her like this. She never deserved this.

Camilas POV

I could hear the siren, people talking about me. I could feel that I was in a car, which I guess is the ambulance. Everything felt so new, I could feel them putting an I.V on my right hand and an oxygen mask on my mouth. Then suddenly we went into a halt and my bed started shaking like I was in a roller coaster. I could hear doors opening and closing and metal clinging together. And slowly, very slowly everything around me turned blank. I couldn't hear or feel anything like what I did a while ago.

---------------------------------

I felt my bed shaking, thinking that I was getting pushed towards my room. Just there laying down in an uncomfortable bed, hearing everyone talking about me. Nurses coming in and out of my room. I was just so confused at that very moment about what was happening. I could hear my mom crying "She's in a coma Alejandro." Wait I'm in a coma! What happened I don't remember anything. "I'm sorry, but she has a very bad head injury. Which I guess she got from the amount of punching." My mom cried even more. I started panicking and I could hear Shawn saying things to me that made me feel so special that it hurts. He stayed right beside me the whole time. I wanted to move so badly and tell him that I was ok and that there was nothing to worry about but I couldn't. Every time I tried to open my eyes, it felt like there was something on top of it that was so heavy that it hurt to open them. And every time I try to move it felt like there were needles getting poked into me every second. 

------------------------------------

Shawns POV

 I wake up seeing that I was still holding Camila in my hands. "Camila, please wake up I need you." A tear drop fell. "Camila, please. Everyone is already worried sick, come back. I love you please I beg you." I closed my eyes and prayed that she would wake up. I laid my head down on her hand and sobbed. As if god answered my prayers I felt Camila twitch in her bed again like the last time. I snapped my head towards her and I see her eyes slowly opening. "I love you to Shawny boy" She mumbled out with a smile attached on her face. I stood up and hugged her. "Oh my god, you're awake. I can't believe this." I kissed her on the cheeks and went outside to call on the nurse. The nurse immediately followed me to the room and she checked on her. I went outside and texted Cameron and the others.