Chapter 19 - (Y/N) or Haz?

By this time, their lips were grazing one another's.

They were so close.

Until your phone rang, making the two jump back to their normal seats, maybe a foot farther apart than they were before.
—————————————————

{Tom's POV}
|First Person|

Every thought is in a British accent 😂

"Dammit, (Y/N)!" Harrison exclaimed, throwing his head back in disappointment and laughing.

She did it again. Her face dropped and her smile disappeared, it was so quick you almost thought you would have imagined it. At first, I thought I did. But it kept happening. More, recently. She would look away, usually down, and her face would lose its' hope. She did it again when Harrison wasn't looking. I wanted to say something, find out what was wrong. But every time that I did, she just said it's fine. She glanced at the Caller ID, seemingly relieved.

"It's just a random number from Arizona?" She laughed.

"Well, hopefully that counts as a kiss because there is no way in hell that I'm doing that again," Zendaya stated, looking around the group for agreement while grabbing the bottle and tossing it to Jacob. "Your turn again."

He swirled the bottle around, once again, with the entire group in anticipation, just staring at the moving translucent brown glass in the middle.

"Tom!" Haz exclaimed, grinning like an idiot at me.

"You know the drill. Truth, Dare, or Spin?" Jacob asked.

Truth would be the easiest. Probably wouldn't cause too much drama, just answer a question, like a wIMP.

Dare I might have to kiss someone. Or do something stupid. (Or someone.) Might not cause drama as much as embarrassment or fun.

But spinning...

We have this rule that if we play this game, and you choose spin, you, you know...kiss...someone. But if you did that, there would be no strings attached after that. It would just be a part of the game. You wouldn't really speak of it after because what happened in TDoS, stayed in TDoS.

Plus, it's the only one that hasn't been chosen yet.

"Spin." I put all of my confidence in that one word, knowing it could all go horribly wrong for me.

A collective "ooooo" traveled around until Jacob passed me the bottle he had. I held it in my hands for a second, looking around the group realizing I regret what I chose. Nevertheless, I placed it down in the middle, on its' side, and with a flick of my wrist, I let it go.

But when it landed, there was a problem...

The bottle somehow landed directly in the middle of Harrison and (Y/N). Surprisingly, that never happened.

"So does he just kiss both of them?" Stephanie laughed, "or spin again? Or he chooses which one he would rather kiss?"

"As much as I would like to see Tom kiss Harrison, I want to let him choose,"Zendaya suspiciously spoke. "Because if he chooses (Y/N), well, he works with her. He would be risking making everything weird between them. Or maybe lead to another kiss, even after the game is over."