Live while we're young

Javi's: POV

"You look like me now." said Adam with a smile on my face. I was wearing a dark leather jacket with studs. "Aww, thanks babe." I replied and kissed him.

After I had bought the jacket, we went to we went to the hairdresser. Adam had dyed his hair darker, after he had discovered some gray hairs.

"You are beautiful." I said. He just nodded. "It's very rare that already have gray hair, I mean you are young." replied the girl. "It's fashionable now!" he said quickly.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked when we went out. "What did you say?, no seriously, I didn't hear what you said." said Adam. "It was nothing important." I replied calmly. "I'm becoming deaf, my entire body is falling apart." he said scared. "Everything will be fine!" I replied and gave him a hug.

***

Adam was exhausted when we got home, and he fell asleep on the couch. I put a blanket on him.

Later in the evening, I was talking to Katerina and Vlad. Simon came into the bedroom, and Adam coughed several times.

"What has happened with dad?" asked Vlad. "He's sick!" he explained and put him down at the bed. "But vampires can't get sick!" said Kat confused. In response to that, he vomit loudly in a bucket. "Please papa, what's wrong with her." she said worried. "Adam is human!" I replied.

Poor Adam. I hope they find a cure soon.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~