Love at first sight

Simon's: POV

There were a lot of people at the bar and rock music was played from the loudspeaker. I hadn't found someone I liked yet, but I have time.

"Hello handsome!" said a man. I jumped and I accidentally spilled out my drink on him. "Omg, I'm so sorry!" I said. "No it's my fault, I didn't meant to scare you!" he replied.

"I'm Simon Tepes!" I presented. "Andrew!" he said and shook my hand. "You're a bit cold!" he said. "I'm cold blooded!" I lied.

"Are you single?" I asked hopefully. "Yes I am!" said Andy. "That's good to know!" I replied. "Are you flirting with me?" he asked. "Maybe!" I said with a smirk on my face. "Come!" he replied. We went to a empty room and kissed.

***

"I know we've just met, but we're soulmates and we are meant to be together!" I said. "I'd love to be your boyfriend!" replied Andy. "Same here!" I said and he smiled softly.

"Have a nice evening, Mr. Tepes!" replied Andy and gave me a note before he left.

I opened the note and he had wrote his address and phone number. I had a happy smile on my face. I couldn't wait to see him again.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Love at first sight and they are so cute together.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~