Everything's not as it seems

Nicholas's: POV

"Thank you for the invitation!" I said happily. "You're so welcome!" replied Kat. "We're going to have so much fun!" said Vlad excited. "Yeah!" I replied.

"An invitation to what?" asked dad. "To Katerina's and Vlad's Halloween birthday party this Friday!" I said. "I'm proud of you!" he replied and gave me a hug. "For the last time, they're not vampires!" I said. "Yes they are!" replied Eric.

"I won't ruin my best friend's birthday!" I said. "We are vampires slayers, has always been and always will be. You can't change that!" he replied with a strict voice. "You're right dad!" I said. "You will be a great slayer!" replied Eric.

***

Javi's: POV

I knocked on the door and Jonathan opened. I didn't like the smile he gave me.

"Is Adam at home?" I asked. "He's pretty busy!" he said. "He never answered his phone, I'm a bit worried!" I replied. "I can assure you that everything's fine with him!" said Jonathan. "That's good!" I replied.

I was on my way out, when a scream echoed through the manor. It sounded awful. My first thought was Adam.

"He's hurt, we have to help him!" I said panicked. "Let me show you the way!" replied Jonathan. One more scream was heard. "Adam!" I sobbed. Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Here it is!" he said. "What were you waiting for? open the doors!" I ordered. "As you wish!" said Jonathan and opened the door. I ran into the living room and my feet froze.

Everywhere on the floor lay dead bodies of young men and boys. They were deathly pale and their throats had been cut up. My stomach turned inside out.

Young men and boys have disappeared without a trace.

Adam was leaning over a man on the couch and drank his blood. I wanted to ran away, but couldn't move.

He lifted up his head and looked at me. Fresh blood were dripping from his lips and his shirt was bloody.

The mechanical smell of blood and death made me dizzy. My head began spinning. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

Jonathan has turned Adam into a evil vampire again.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~