Nice to meet you

Javi's: POV

"Is this seat taken?" asked a man. "No!" I said. "I'm Adam!" he replied. I shook his hand, he was very cold. "Nice to meet you, my name is Javi!" I said.

He was wearing black leather pants, leather jacket and a red shirt with a tie. He looked pretty dangerous.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"I haven't seen you here before!" I said. "I'm from Romania, but live in London now!" replied Adam.

"Anyway, I know we have just met, but would you like to hang out with me tomorrow?" I asked. "I'd love it!" he said. "We can go to Hyde Park, it'll be great weather!" I replied. "Can't we do something else, instead?" he asked. "Sure, why not!" I said.

"I don't like the sun so much!" replied Adam. "Do you also have the disease?" I asked. "Excuse me?" he asked.

"Katerina and Vlad told me they've a disease that makes them unable to be out in the sun!" I said. "Katerina, Vlad!" replied Adam. I heard the sadness in his voice. "Do you know them?" I asked.

"Sorry, I gotta go!" replied Adam. "Okay!" I said a bit disappointed. "See you tomorrow!" he said. "Can't wait!" I replied with a smile on my face.

***

Javi's: POV

"Javi, sweetie!" called mom from the kitchen. "What is it?" I asked. "Have you heard the news?" she asked. "Heard what?" I asked. "Young men have disappeared without a trace!" said Vanessa. "That's horribe!" I replied. "Yes it is!" she said.

"I'll meet a friend tomorrow, but I promise to be careful!" I replied. "That's good to hear!" said mom. "His name is Adam!" I replied. "He sounds like a nice guy!" said Vanessa.  "Yeah!" I replied.

I ship Adam and Javi already🥰 They're meant for each other.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~