Goodbye my king

Javi's: POV

"Here I live." I said. "You live in a castle?" asked Kellen amazed. Papa." said Ingrid. "Hello princess." I replied and hugged her.

(Kellen)

(Kellen)

"Who's this?" she asked curiously. "This is my brother and your uncle." I said. "It's a pleasure to meeting you." he replied. "The same." said Ingrid.

"Hey babe!" replied my husband and kissed me. "Adam, meet my brother Kellen." I said. "Hey." he replied. "Hey." replied Adam. Kellen shook his hand and shuddered.

"Would like to stay over for dinner?" I asked. "I don't want to intrude!" said Kellen. "You don't." I replied. "I'm a bit hungry actually." he said.

"I have go now." replied Adam. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'll visit mother, she has moved back to Transylvania." he said. "Say hi from me." I replied. "Promise." said Adam and walked out.

"Is everything alright?" I asked. "I'm fine." said Kellen. "Come, you have to see the dining room." I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I was walking in the park. I heard someone calling my name. "Look what we have here." said a man. I turned around and saw Vladimir. "What do you want?" I asked. "The throne." he said. "Simon will take over the throne after me." I replied. "If you say so." he said.

I looked suspiciously at him. He put something in my mouth. I fell to the ground. "Goodbye my king." said Vladimir with a smirk on his face.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Vladimir has done something with Adam.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~