Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Enzo's: POV

-Flashback-

September 17th 1994: Mystic Falls

I was lying on the road and did not hear when a car came. "Are you okay?" asked a woman worried. "I don't feel anything!" I said and looked at the dark sky. "I have a blanket in my car!" she replied and went away.

I rushed up to her and bit into her neck. After her body was completely emptied of blood, I walked away.

***

"Oh, someone's having a bad day!" said Katherine. "There's nothing you need to care about!" I replied coldly.

"Do you know if the Salvatore's brothers is here?" she asked. "I've heard things about you, you didn't want be saved by Damon and Stefan!" I said and went up to her. "You know love them!" she replied and played hurt. "You don't know what love is Katherine!" I said.

"Watch what you say!" replied Katherine threatening. "I'm not afraid of you!" I said, with a smirk on my face.

She took out a wooden stake and directed it toward my heart. "I can kill you so easy, and your beloved girlfriend will never see you again!" she replied.

"You wouldn't!" I said. "I dare!" repiled Katherine laughing. "Sorry to disappoint you!" I said, and broke her neck.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Enzo and Katherine are enemies, she does everything to destroy his life.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~