Darkest park

Simon's: POV

My stomach was pretty huge, I could only wear oversized hoodies. My mood was not the best and I had yelled at Andy without any reason.

"Good morning darling!" said Andy. "Shut up!" I replied coldly. "Something wrong Simon?" he asked worried. "No, everything's fine." I assured. "You seems upset!" he said. "No!" I replied.

"What's going on here?" asked Bonnie. "Nothing honey!" said Andy. "I'm done with you!" I replied and rushed out from the manor.

***

I closed my eyes and turned off my humanity. I smirked evilly and ran to a park. On a road jogged a man and I licked my lips. I went up to him and smiled.

"Who are...but he was cut off when my teeth pierced his throat and the blood poured into the mouth. It tasted so good and I didn't stop until the body was completely empty.

I went into a toliet and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes was pitch black and blood was dripped from my mouth.

(Simon'look as a bloodthirsty vampire)

I walked to a bar. "Oh, someone has a bad day!" said a girl in a flirty voice. "Leave me alone!" I replied. "Let me guess, you have got your heart broken?" she asked and my patience reached bottom.

"Did you not hear me?" I shouted again and bit into her neck. I killed the others guests too. before I set fire on the bar.

It feels so good to be bad and I would stay evil forever. No one could force me to turn on my humanity again.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Simon is so evil without his humanity and will Andy be able to save him?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~