Papa is dying

Javi's: POV

My stomach was pretty huge and I could only wear oversized hoodies. My mood was not the best and I had yelled at Adam without any reason. He took it easy, even though I know he can lose his temper.

I was alone one morning, because he had gone out to buy baby clothes with Vlad.

I went to our library. I sat down on the couch and looked in a book. I heard footstep, but wasn't Adam or Kat.

"Where's Adam?" asked Jonathan. "He's out!" I said. "He chooses rather be out than to take care of his heavily pregnant husband!" he replied.

"Leave us alone, I'm so done with you!" I said coldly. "Well, he isn't here to save you or your stupid babies!" he replied and kicked me hard.

"Please stop, you'll kill my children!" I said. "I'm sick of seeing you two together and your children should be mine!" he hissed. He stabbed me with a silver knife. I fell lifeles to the floor.

Adam's: POV

"I can't wait to meet my twin sisters!"
said Vlad when we walked out from the store. "Me either!" I replied.

My phone rang and I heard Kat's panicked voice. "Katerina, what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Papa is dying!" she said. "What?" I asked. "He has been stabbing with a silver knife!" she sobbed. "How's the twins?" I asked. "I don't know, please come home!" she said. "I'm on my way!" I replied.

***

I rushed in and Found my husband in the living room. He was lying in a pool of blood.

Javi began screaming in pain and it was heartbreaking. I was holding his hand and whispered comforting words.

After an hour saw our baby girl the light and she was so beautiful. Just a few seconds after came her twin sister. I lay down them in Javi's arms and he smiled.

(Ingrid and Magda Tepes)

But the happiness didn't last forever. "They are beautiful!" said Javi and closed his eyes. "No, nooo!" I screamed. "He's dead!" replied Kat.

No💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~