Restaurant Fiasco

Lennox was filming a scene. Gypsy sat on the floor nearby and was reading on her phone. "Yo!" Taylor Hill greeted Gypsy. "Can we say fire hazard?" Kellan Birch taunted. Avalon Staple looked upon Gypsy with concern. "Are you okay? We haven't seen you for a couple of days." "Oh yes..." Gypsy said optimistically. "Been keeping busy." "That's good... hate to have to give you pity tasks." Taylor chimed. "Anyone else get booted?" Taylor and Kellan told Gypsy about how Jade Mitler cried like a baby when she got booted from the show. "At least you took it like a man." Taylor grumbled. Gypsy smiled. "I had better things to do... I get paid either way." Taylor smiled impressed, "Spicy... I like it." Kellan ushered them to move one. "Duces Lamo." Taylor threw up peace signs. "Talk to you later Gypsy." Avalon said sweetly. No sooner did they disappear down the hallway, Lennox manifested in their place. "Whew! I'm beat! Let's grab some lunch." Gypsy scrambled to her feet. "Okay!" They sit down at a restaurant. Lennox inquired about Gypsy's background. Gypsy tells her that she from a boring family from a boring town in New Jersey. Lennox inquires into Gypsy's love life. Gypsy pauses for a moment as the stares at Lennox with wide eyes. Gypsy tells her about Evander. Lennox took a few casual bites of her food. "So how long have you been obsessed with me?" Gypsy choked on the food she was in the process of chewing. Lennox continued to simper as Gypsy coughed awkwardly. "Obsessed?" Gypsy squeaked while her voice was still hoarse from choking. Lennox told Gypsy how she decided to look her up on social media even though Lennox willing admitted to being rather neglectful of her social media pages. Lennox acknowledged Gypsy's presence on Lennox's media pages. Gypsy tagged Lennox in almost everything and argued with any naysayers. "You like everything I post, and tell me you love me in every comment." Gypsy swallowed the hard lump in her throat. "That's a long back order to catch up on." Gypsy mumbled. "How long?" Lennox sincerely inquired. "Ever since I saw Dinoland 3." Gypsy sheepishly said. "That was almost 20 years ago!" Lennox exclaimed shocked. "Sheesh... you are younger than Karen. That's a long time." Gypsy looked away bashfully, "Yea... I've been in love with..." Gypsy's eyes go wide as she stammers. "I mean obsessed with... I mean a die hard fan ever since." Lennox looked down at her food and she swirled it around on her plate. "You've pretty much been in love with me all your life? Huh?" Gypsy choked on her food again. Lennox eyes focused on her food as she grinned. Gypsy couldn't help but admire her sexiness as Lennox invaded boundaries. "You ever have any wet dreams about me?" Gypsy shot up from her chair. "I think it's time to get back to the studio! Lunch break is about over." Gypsy stammered nervously. "Don't want to be..." Gypsy spun around and knocked into a man carrying his food. It fell all over the floor. "Watch where you are going you little shit!" the man shouted at her angrily. "That was $40 worth of food!" Gypsy stammered "I... I..." The angry man grabbed Gypsy by her shirt. "Hey! Just wait a minute!" Lennox attempted to interject. Gypsy closed her eyes tight as she prepared for what was about to happen next. The man paused and he blinked. "HOLY Shit! You are Lennox Alton!" Lennox smiled warmly at him. "Hi... How are you?" The man stared in disbelief. "I was fine until this little..." the man sneered as he glared angrily at Gypsy. "Could you do me a favor?" Lennox said sweetly. The man lit up as he smiled. "Anything for you! He said gleefully. "Could you let go of my assistant?" Lennox asked warmly. "Oh..." the man blinked as he looked at Gypsy still in his grasp then back at Lennox. "She's your..." Lennox confirmed her original statement in a low voice followed by a wink. "I'm sorry Mrs. Alton! It's been a rough day." Lennox smiles as he lets Gypsy go. "I'll tell you what... Lennox starts to dig through her purse and pulls out her check book. "Here is $100 for your food and something else special." The large angry man softened into a big kid. "I'm a big fan!" He gushed. "I loved you in the Bare Facts and Awful Fellows." Lennox smiles, "Thank you. But we now must get back." The angry cheerful said his goodbyes.

Gypsy and Lennox started walking back towards the stage lot. "Lennox... I'm so sorry!" Lennox smiled, "Don't be." "I'm such a clutz." Said Gypsy. "We all are" Reassured Lennox "I can pay you back." Gypsy said earnestly. Lennox stops and turns to Gypsy. "It's okay... He probably won't cash it anyways." "How do you know?" Gypsy asked. "Because if he did, he wouldn't have the evidence of the memory anymore." "Oh..." Gypsy looked away. Lennox smiles as she resumed walking.