Cyrano Alton

The next day, Gill told Gypsy she could hang around the studio as long as she stayed out of the way and did not get in anyone's way. In the background, she could hear Emery announce the new challenge. But Gypsy did not care about the show, not anymore. There was only one thing she cared about. A small girl scurried in between people. She found Lennox, Lennox had misplaced her reading glasses. The girl searched about for the glasses. But Gypsy had noticed them on top of a monitor. She casually brought them over to Lennox. Thank you Lennox smile softly. Gypsy grinned. Lennox tried to tell Karen she had them, but Karen got angry. She sighed heavily, she swore Lennox sends her on frivolous dummy errands. She snapped on Gypsy, blaming her for making her look stupid. Lennox found herself in the middle of their spat. Gypsy threatened to fight Karen for his dismissive attitude towards Lennox. Karen claimed that Gypsy was the one calling her outside of her name. Gypsy tried to argue her down, but Lennox only looked on with her mouth open as she gasped. Gypsy loved that face, it was her favorite Lennox face and it drove her wild. Lennox questioned Karen if she was dissatisfied being her assistant. Lennox chose her words carefully as she gave Karen the option to quit on her own. Karen angrily stormed off. Guess you're my new assistant. Lennox claimed. Gypsy turned to her in shock. Seriously? Lennox smiled softly. Gypsy melted. That's her favorite Lennox face. do you want the job? Gypsy yipped with delight. Lennox starts to walk away before turning around and giving Gypsy a puzzled look. Gypsy shivered, that was her favorite Lennox face. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. Gypsy she gasped, Gypsy Faze. Lennox stuck out her bottom lip as she contemplated on it. Gypsy loves that face its a favorite. I like it. Lennox said quietly as she continued walking.

Gypsy stayed on set all day. Lennox did not ask for anything. Why did Karen think this job is so hard? Gypsy muttered to herself. Because there's more going on than you know. Karen emerged from behind her. Karen Gypsy nervously greeted Karen. My father wants to see you. Who is your father? Gypsy inquired. Cyrano Alton. Karen said flatly. Gypsy swallowed her throat. Wait Lennox is your Step-Monster Karen sneered with a curled lip. My mother is Viviette Hawt. Oh wow! Exclaimed the astonished Gypsy. Why does he want to see me? Hes also Lennoxs manager. She called him to say she chose you as her new assistant. Oh wonderful Gypsy muttered nervously. Gypsy followed Karen through the studio and into a trailer in the parking lot. An Older sharp looking gentleman sat behind a desk. His brown eyes narrowed onto Gypsy without a strand of his salt and pepper hair going astray. So this is the one called Gypsy. He sneered. A wave of panic rushed over Gypsy. You hit me with an umbrella then you stole my watch. Sorry I thought you were someone else. Plus your watch dropped and I did return it. Cyrano glared at her. Dont get in my way kid or else. Or else what? Cyrano looked Gypsy square in the eye. Im capable of many things as you can see. So dont fuck with me. Cyrano eyes glared at her with furious intensity. This is your warning, threat and promise of the destruction I will rain upon you. Cyrano looked back down at his computer in front of him. Dismissed. Gypsy got up to leave with sense of worry and fear setting up camp in the bowls of her gut. She wondered why he was doing all of this, and what does he have up his devious sleeves. Gypsy walked through the parking lot trying to figure out where to go. There you are. Gypsy spun around to see Lennox. Gypsy gasped, Lennox! Come on I need to show you everything. I trust you met with my husband? Gypsy looked down shamefully. Yes Lennox smiles, Isnt he a delight? Oh yea! Hes just swell. Gypsy said sarcastically. Lennox smile grew bigger. Gypsy melted she loves it when Lennox smiles. She either shows off all her teeth or it shifts to the side. Gypsy couldnt help but admire the beauty that stood before her. Are you okay? Lennox looked concerningly at her. yea yep Lennox smiles at her as they walked. get in. In? Your car? Lennox chuckles, Unless you have one of your own to drive. Nope. Lennox grinned, Then get it in. Lennox showed Gypsy her office. wow so many awards. Gypsy marveled. Yea you tend to acquire many accolades when you are on the boards of several nonprofit organizations. Lennox played off. Thats beyond cool. Lennox smiles warmly. Gypsy melts at the sight. Thats her favorite Lennox look. Now this is what I need an assistant for to keep my schedule in order. Can you do that? of course. Gypsy assured. you signed all the paperwork when you met with my husband earlier? yea Gypsy awkwardly whispers. Lennox smiles as she chuckles. No worries hell forget you soon enough.