Gastroenteritis

This has been written jointly in google docs with @Fly_Elle.

I might put it in a  separate book but not sure at the moment.   Please comment and vote for this story.

Liam 35 dad/daddy and works in an office as a high exec

Danielle 33 mum/mummy works as a sales assistant and thry are good for work.

Louis 10 years old loves football and is cheeky but caring about his baby brothers.

Harry 5 and twins with Niall. Thry both have weak immune systems. They were both premature Harry can walk short distances and uses a wheelchair at times. Wears pads as he cant control going to the toilet.

Niall 5 years old premature. Weak immune System. Doesn't eat so he is tube fed but they encourage him to eat.

Zayn liams step brother and is 25 works as a dr part time.

Contagious gastroenteritis

Danielle had just put the twins to bed. She had set louis overnight feed up and put a pad on the boy. Niall was prone to accidents during the night, especially with the fact he had a feed going.  Harry fell asleep with no problem that night. Once they were asleep danielle went downstairs to help louis with his homework. Liam was still at work.  As they were doing homework, they heard crying from the twins room and Danielle stood up immediately. "I'm checking on the twins, keep doing your homework," she told Louis.

Once she went upstairs she found Harry sitting in the middle of the bed crying. Niall had woken up too, he was staring at his brother confused.  "Ni sweetheart lay back down and go back to sleep" danielle Instructed as she went over and hugged harry and went to see if his pad needed changing. It did she changed it and got the boy back to sleep.

It looked like the twins were fine, so she went downstairs again. When Harry started crying again she realised that something wasn't fine with him. He had messed his pad again, which wasn't normal at all. Due to the kids weak immune system she was prepared to have them, sick often. "Do you feel good, Harry?" she asked, while changing him again. Harry nodded. Danielle sighed knowing he was coming down with something. Harry fell back to sleep. She was debating about moving harry into the spare bedroom just incase.

Danielle went back downstairs just as liam was coming inside. Liam quickly kissed her and ruffled Louis hair. "Still doing homework?" he asked. Since Louis had football practice he always finished his homework late at night and he didn't really like that. "Almost done, dad," Louis said, trying to hide a yawn. "How are the twins?" Liam asked, turning to his wife.

"I think Harry is coming down with something," she said sighing. "Awwww how come" liam said. "His messed his nappy and it's much looser than normal not quite diarrhoea yet. Dont know if to move him to the spare room as a precaution" danielle said. Louis yawned again. "Go to bed lou danielle said turning her attention to louis. Louis didnt argue and went to bed. "I'd move him. We don't want to sick babies again," Liam said. "Niall-" Danielle said. "Niall doesn't sleep alone. I'll sleep with him. It's okay," Liam said. They moved Harry without waking him up.

Liam then went to say night to Louis before going downstairs to spend time with his wife for an hour. Luckily all children stayed asleep. Liam then went to get ready for bed. Danielle sighed as she lay down in her bed without Liam.

They were awaken in the middle of the night by a crying Harry again. He had messed his nappy for the third time and this time it was totally liquid. He was also sweaty and warm. Danielle took care of him. "You can go to sleep, Li. I guess I'm staying home tomorrow morning." she said. Danielle regretted sending her husband back to sleep as harry violently vomited everywhere while she was changing his pad. He also had another diarrhoea explosion.