Stomachbug part 2

Someone requested part 2 of stomach bug so here it is.

Please send me your requests in.

 Zayn’s PVO.

 I was so glad I was over that illness and hoped I didn’t get sick anytime soon.  I was still exhausted so I slept half the day.  The other part of the day was spent with Perrie watching films.  We both could do with the relaxation day as I was exhausted from being ill and I could tell Perrie was exhausted from taking care of me.  Perrie made me some nice chicken soup, as she didn’t want to give me anything heavy as she didn’t want to make me ill again.  I was glad I could enjoy and keep down the yummy soup that she made me.  WE went to bed early that night as we were both exhausted.  I had decided to take Perrie out for dinner the next night as I was ill the night we had planned a date.

 End of PVO

 During the night Perrie was twisting and turning slightly as she couldn’t get comfortable as she had a slight stomach ache.  Eventually she found a comfortable position curled up with her legs pressing on her stomach and fell back into a deep sleep.  They both slept till around midday, when Zayn woke up feeling much more energised and wanted to do something.  He decided to grab a shower and get ready.  He took his clothes into the bathroom as not to wake Perrie.  Once he was dressed he made his way into the bedroom and saw Perrie was still asleep. He thought she looked cute asleep.  He left and went and played on the playstation for a bit to see if she woke up before he made some lunch.

 After about half hour of playing on the playstation Perrie came down in her dressing gown.

“Why didn’t you wake me”  Perrie said.

“Cause you looked so peaceful asleep there and I knew you needed your rest after looking after me”  Zayn said.

“Thanks” Perrie said.

“fancy some lunch” Zayn said.

Perrie nodded and they both went in and made some lunch.

After lunch Perrie went and curled up on the sofa and switched the TV on.  Zyan noticed this and went over to her.

“Everything ok babe.”  Zayn said

“Yea just time of the month” Perrie replied.

“Want some painkillers and hot water bottle.” Zayn said.

“Thanks” Perrie said.

Zayn went to boil the kettle and fetched the pain killers to give to Perrie.  He got a glass of water and then went and gave Perrie the paracetamol for her to take and then made the hot water bottle up for Perrie.  Once Zayn got Perrie the hot water bottle they cuddled up on the sofa for a bit and watched some TV.

Zayn’s PVO.

I was enjoying spending time with Perrie, but at the same time I was bored of being stuck at home, I needed to get out and have some fresh air.  I have so much energy, I was getting restless just laying and watching TV.  I felt guilty for feeling like this as Perrie had stayed in and looked after me when I was ill, but then I thought about it Perrie wasn’t ill.

“Babe do you mind if I go to the gym and you can rest before we go out for dinner tonight.” I said.

“Of course not babe, just don’t work too hard at the gym and make yourself ill again.” She replied.