Suprise Guest

For anyone that has been following this years X factor UK, for this fanfic, one of Simon's acts got into the final.

All the four one direction boys were psyched up for their last live performance before their year break. They were all looking forward to their well-deserved break seeing as they had barely had a day off in the last five years. They were even more pumped up for it as it was on the live final of x factor where 5 years ago they performed in the final and finished third. This was also the show that they were put together as a fivesome but some things don't last and they are now a foursome. They wanted to go out with a bang that night and thank all the x factor judges, the fans and anyone that has been there during their journey. They had been mentoring the final three contestants all week and giving them advice on how to handle the media. This brought everything back to them and this is why, as they were getting ready, they were reflecting on the last five years and really hyped about the surprise they have for everyone. They couldn't believe they were actually able to do this before their year hiatus.

Soon there was a knock on their door telling them that driver was there. They were glad for once that they were all going in one car. They were then driven to the x factor house where they were getting ready as that had an underground car park. This was where Lou and Caroline did their makeup. They were surprised they hadn't shown up yet but didn't dwell on it; until Liam received a text 'woke up late meet you there' Liam showed the other boys the text who nodded understandably hoping they were all ok. They all shared concerned looks. Liam then went and showed Lou and Caroline who said they would do there makeup and other bits at the stadium.
'Hope you're ok mate Caroline and Lou said they will do their bits at the stadium, still stick to plan li' Liam text back.
The four boys then went and gave the final two, some last minute tips. Louis was obviously slightly more pulled to the final over that was up against one of the girls seeing as he had helped Simon pick the over category but when giving advice he had to be neutral.
Soon it was time to leave the x factor house and go to Wembley stadium.
The four boys got into their car and were driven to the stadium. The final two contestants had limos taking them separately. The other x factor contestants were making their way to the arena and also the surprise guest was making their way to the arena but was using the back door while everyone was on the red carpet.

Surprise Guest POV

I had a rough night, which wasn't unusual for me since starting the treatment. I knew most of it was the side effects of the treatment I was having. I sighed as it was about the third time I woke up this morning with that now familiar sick feeling. I groaned to myself too tired to get out of bed so I reached for the bucket by the side of my bed as I slowly propped myself up and waited for the inevitable. A few minutes later the nausea feeling passed for now, I put the bucket down and sighed to myself with relief. I reached over to my bedside table and decided to take the anti-sickness tablets that I left by the side of my bed and took them with some water that I left by the side of my bed. I lie back down and feel straight back to sleep. The next thing I know my alarm is going off. I thought I snoozed the alarm it but I obviously turned the alarm, and rolled back over and fell back to sleep as I was exhausted from being up a few couple of times overnight. I don't know what time it was when someone was gently shaking me awake. I groaned, leave me alone" I mumbled thinking I had nothing to do and I could just sleep as I was exhausted. However the person shaking me awake told me otherwise and said that I was late getting to the x factor house. This made me feel awake right at once and I was suddenly feeling pumped. I sat up and looked at the time, and sighted. I thanked the person who woke me up, who happened to be my personal nurse Y/N, that I now had since I started the treatment. As I grabbed my phone and sighed when I saw the time I sighed as I had managed to sleep through my alarm. I wrote a text to Liam straight away "Woke up late meet you there." As I wrote the text Y/N asked me "If I was sure I was alright to do this." I nodded and beamed. Y/N I am fine to do this tonight, I'm so pumped I need to do this for everyone. Y/N smiled and insisted to check me over quickly before I got up. I sighed but she informed me that she wouldn't let me do it at all if she didn't check me over. I sighed and let Y/N do my observations and anything else she had to do. She was soon finished and let me go have a shower. Before I had a shower I had a quick look at my phone and noticed I had a message from Liam. I read it quickly and smiled and replied before I got in the shower.