Ziam family - Harry's cold

Sorry it has been ages since I have updated this story.  I have been working on a few joint stories in private message.  This was requested by jughead-Juggie-Jones ages ago. Sorry this has only been done.  Hope you like it.

Zayn and Liam parents

Gemma 8 yrs old.

Harry and Louis 3 yrs old.

Harry had a real immune system.
Niall a teacher at the nursery
It was another morning and it was a rush as always to get the children to school. It was currently Monday morning. Liam had gone to work early leaving zayn to take the children to school and nursery.

Zayn overslept his alarm clock and only woke when he could hear crying from the twins room. Harry had woken up and his throat felt funny but he didn't know why. Zayn got up and looked at the clock. He thought to himself shit it's half hour till they needed to leave. Zayn got up quickly and went into the twins bedroom. He picked Harry and cuddled the boy quickly checking if the boy was dry. He bouced the boy up and down as he woke Louis up who was awake because of Harry's crying. Zayn got the boys clothes. 'Louis be a big boy and get dressed for papa.' Zayn said. Zayn then went to wake Gemms up. That was easy and the girl got dressed.

Harry had snuggled into his papa. "Had baby no time for sleeping I need to get you dressed for school.' Zayn said not realising the boy wasn't there. Zayn got Harry dressed before placing the boy on the bed he wiped the boys nose just assumimg the boy had a runny nose from crying.

Zayn then checked if Louis was ready and laughed as his top was inside out. 'Oh lou bug your top is on the wrong way.' Zayn said. 'Oh' Louis said.

Zayn then went to make breakfast which consisted of cereal. He had to pour one handed as Harry was very clingy that morning.

Placing harry in his car seat proved to be difficult. Harry had a runny nose again. Louis sighed hoping the boy wasn't coming down with a cold or worse. He had no time to think about it as he was running late. He dropped gemma at school first before taking the boys to nursery.  He had to have mr Horan take a clingy boy of him. Harry cried. 'Go he will be fine after you leave' niall said. 'Thanks. Zayn felt his heart break at hearing Harry's cried.

Niall was right Harry soon cheered up and went to play. Louis normally played football but saw his twin was upset. 'Hazzie want to play trains' Louis said. Harry played and enjoyed himself till lunch time where he didn't really eat anything as his throat was hurting him. He did a couple of sneezes and snot went everywhere. Mr Horan was the teacher near and went to rub Harry's nose. 'Shall we get you a yoghurt be good for that throat.' Mr Horan said. Harry nodded and let his teacher feed him. Louis cane over and hugged his brother after lunch as they had story time. Louis pushed Harry away and called a teacher over. 'Mr Horan, hazzie hot' Louis said. Niall felt Harry and realised the boy had a temperature. 'Awww Harry you not feeling well' niall asked. Harry shook his head as he sneezed a few more times. 'Come on let's call one of your daddies. Mr Horan managed to get through to Liam who told niall he is just leaving work and would pick Harry up shortly.

Liam got to school fifteen minutes later after speaking to zayn on speaker phone in the car. Zayn felt bad for letting the boy go to nursery. 'I should have realised when he was clingy this morning' Zayn said. "Don't beat yourself up over it, you weren't to know' Liam replied knowing he would have done the same. 'Well wish him better and give him a kiss from me, let me know if lou goes home with you otherwise I'll pick him and gemma up' Zayn said. They said there byes.

Harry was coughing and sneezing when Liam arrived. Harry looked at his daddy put his arms out to he picked up. Liam did this as he wiped the boys nose. Louis had gone back to story time but rushed over when he saw his daddy. 'Liam hugged the boy, and asked him if he wanted to come home or stay at nursery and papa will pick him up. Louis had a thought for a minute and decided to stay at nursery and play with his friends. Liam smiled at this letting the boy go back to story time.

Liam thanked Mr Horan before leaving and telling harry that he couldn't get home and cuddle and watch movies till he sat in his car seat so daddy could drive home. Harry nodded and let his daddy sit him in the car seat. Liam drive home and almost fell asleep on the drive. Liam kept to his word but took the boys temperature first and then gave him fever reducer and kids cough and cold medicine before placing minions on for them to watch. Harry cuddled up and soon fell asleep.

Later that zayn picked Louis up from nursery and then Gemma up from school who noticed her brother wasn't there. 'Where's Harry' Gemms asked. 'He is icky' Louis informed his big sister. They is not fair he is always of nursery' she moaned. 'Stop that attitude or we won't go to the park and that isn't fair on Louis' Zayn scolded. 'But Harry is always of nursery and home with you or papa' Gemmamoaned. Gemms Harry has something called a weak immune system which means his body can't fight nasty germs away which make you sick, it's not nice always bring sick. Your meant to be his big sister and I'm sure he needs cuddled to make him feel better from his big sister' Zayn explained. Gemms sighed but nodded. 'Papa park Louis asked as they passed it in the car. Zayn smiled and went to park the car. He decided that Harry needed some peaceful times at home before they got home. They walked to the play area. Gemms went on the swings while zayn went with Louis to the slides.

Meanwhile back at home Harry woke up feeling worse. 'Icky daddy' Harry coughed. I know baby' Liam soothed as he rubbed the boys back while he coughed. Liam then made the boy sip some water. Harry then snuggled into his daddy as they watched cartoons. Luckily Harry soon fell back to sleep.

An hour later zayn decided it was time to go home as Louis was getting tired. Gemma became whiny again. Zayn sighed as he shook his head. Once zayn had parked the car he told the pair to be quite in case Harry was asleep. Both children did this. Louis quietly ran over to his daddy to see how his twin was. Liam told him he had a bad cold so needed sleep. Louis smiled and got up on the sofa and cuddled into his dad being careful of his sleeping twin.

Zayn carefully kissed Harry before starting on dinner. He decided to make Harry some soup and the rest of them fish fingers and chips for that night. When dinner was ready Liam carefully woke Harry up saying there was soup to help with his cold. Zayn fed Harry his soup as the boy sat on his lap.

After dinner Zayn bathed Harry while Louis continued to watch cartoons seeing as they were having separate baths while Harry was unwell. Zayn then dressed and dried the boy placing him in Liam and his bed. The boy wouldn't let go of him so told Harry to let him put his pyjamas on which consisted of a pair of jogging bottoms and then they would cuddle. Liam then bathed Louis and put him to bed. Louis was slightly sad not to be sharing the room with Harry. 'You will once Harry is better just for a few nights sweetie the night light is On.' Liam said. Louis nodded sadly but no complaint.

Liam went back downstairs and spent time with Gemma till it was her bed time. Liam then made sure everything was tidy before joining Zayn and Harry in bed. Harry woke up a couple of times during the night from coughing or sneezing or having a runny nose which his dad's wiped, or rubbed his back while he had a coughing fit.

The next morning Liam carefully shut the alarm of as Harry was fast asleep. He got out of bed, and got the other two up for school and nursery. Gemma moaned when she realised that Harry was staying home. Liam explained that Harry was poorly and had been up half the night. Gemma was still moaning as Liam took the pair to school. Louis knew he would miss his twin but understood. Liam shook his as Gemma was supposed to be the older one. Liam phoned Zayn explaining that their child was ill and Zayn had to stay home at him. He gently kissed Zayn on the cheek and Harry before taking the other two to nursery or school.

With lots of cuddles Harry seemed much better by Thursday and now had no fever just had a runny nose left. Zayn and Liam decided to keep Harry of the rest of the week with his weak immune system they didn't want him to pick anything else up. However Gemma was extra moany that day as it looked like Louis had caught his twins cold so they were both of school.

Louis wasn't as bad as Harry had been but Louis wanted to be actually sure and didn't want to have to take Harry out that day. By the end of the weekend both Harry and Louis were much better after having a relaxing weekend watching movies and having cuddles with their dad's and Gemma.

By Monday the twins were both ready to go to nursery and Gemma was happy that they were back at school. Louis and Zayn shook their heads and knew they needed to talk to Gemma after school.  Mr Horan was really pleased to see both Harry and Louis back at school.